Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Impaient customers

jonnygee007

Dec 6, 2008, 9:59 AM
It makes me soooo mad when the store is busy and there are customers waiting patiently to be helped. Then you get some rich snobby person that just struts in and comes right up to the front of the line and says something like " oh I just have a question or can i just drop my payment off or can i just pay for this charger" NO YOU CANT WAIT YOUR TURN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
illinformedcustomer

Dec 6, 2008, 10:08 AM
just opened up a little while ago, within minutes, and had some guy waiting for us. No problem, but he comes in looking for the G1 - Google Phone. WTF?

I work at an AT&T authorized retailer
jonnygee007

Dec 6, 2008, 10:14 AM
Dont you hate that? Then they get an attitude with you because they waited 10 mins to find out that they are in the wrong place LOL..
wizardofCroz

Dec 6, 2008, 10:23 AM
I had a guy wait for 30 minutes just for me to tell him that i can't repair his house phone in my store.
illinformedcustomer

Dec 6, 2008, 2:08 PM
Thats awesome 🤣
tanya_ATT

Dec 6, 2008, 7:36 PM
🤣 🤣
lxav06

Dec 8, 2008, 12:48 PM
the look around and ask " do you sell t moble?"
and i had a guy ask me where the t mo storeis at (literally aacross the street net to pizza parton right at the light) i told him i did not know, treid to act helpful like well did they give you directions?
Menno

Dec 8, 2008, 1:14 PM
Tmobile is buying out att, don't you know?

Oh, and the Iphone really IS available on Verizon.

🙄
DaCoach

Dec 8, 2008, 1:22 PM
I had a cust tell me I didn't need to activate his 3G for him...he was gonna get it unlocked for his Verizon account...I tried to explain to him that it wouldn't work and he was wasting his money, but he got impatient with me because I didn't know what I was talking about...
Menno

Dec 8, 2008, 2:18 PM
Sell it to him, but warn him that once he attempts to unlock it you cannot accept a return since the device is non-salable on your network.

Add a bit to the retail cost too, along with having him sign something stating that he is waiving his return eligibility. make three copies of it. One for you, one for the impatient man, and one to give to the verizon rep so he can have a chuckle when he tells the guy exactly what you told him.

This is assuming, of course, that your company won't fire you when he complains. If that is the case, just tell him "you're right, I am retarded and I know nothing about the phones I sell. Thank you for enlightening me. Unfortunately, because I know nothing about this phone, I cannot, in good conscious ...
(continues)
DaCoach

Dec 8, 2008, 2:26 PM
I got my managet to talk him out of it...i didn't want the hassle later.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.