when ppl walk by my kisok

i mean, really... IM JUST SAYIN HELL_FUCKING_LO to your iggnorant asses'

i love my job 😛
tke126woody

Dec 3, 2008, 3:49 PM
i just ignore the people in the kiosk
jwonchalk

Dec 3, 2008, 3:56 PM
YOU PROBABLLY WORK NEXT TO THE PEOPLE SLINGING THE LOTIONS THAT STOP EVERYONE AND ASK TO SEE THEIR HANDS.... JUST A CARRY OVER RESPONSE TO I USE TO WORK IN ONE OF THEM ITS SOMETIMES A BIT OF A BORE BUT SOME OF THE STUFF YOU SEE THERE IS PRICELESS!
JaydenW

Dec 3, 2008, 4:04 PM
Those lotion slingers are very scary.
One of them actually darn near chased me down the hall trying to have my hands.
Menno

Dec 3, 2008, 4:28 PM
Most malls have very specific guidelines how far a salesperson can travel from their booth and still try to sell to customers. If they are really bad at it, tyou can lodge a complaint. Most malls take it very seriously.
liquidfire

Dec 3, 2008, 7:29 PM
our lotion guy got yelled at for an hour on friday. he was kissing girls hands and then not letting them go and stuff.

they have had multiple sexual harassment complaints filed against them. one day the one guy got 4 by himself.
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 7:37 PM
holy crap...seriously... thats funny... but not surprizing.. i can't believe how ... aggrivating they can be, and all pushy about giving them ur hands..

but that guys need to have something done, i woulnd't want ppl takin my hand and kissin it, or not wanting to give it back...

lol.. he'd been knocked out on the ground pullin my hand and kissin it
ajlineman

Dec 4, 2008, 3:49 PM
Your a violent person aren't you?
tanya_ATT

Dec 8, 2008, 12:19 PM
actually no.. i am the calmest' person i know..lol... but really, i am , things dont tend to bother me, and i never get in fights or anything.. ****, i'm in a 2yr long relationship, and still havent' gotten into a fight with him...
hummmmm... maybe thats the problem
Turbo187

Dec 7, 2008, 7:08 PM
reminds me of SNL, LOL

You like-a-da-lotion?
tanya_ATT

Dec 8, 2008, 12:20 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
lmao
brentgodwin

Dec 3, 2008, 7:40 PM
liquidfire said:
our lotion GUY 😳 got yelled at for an hour on friday. he was kissing girls hands and then not letting them go and stuff.

they have had multiple sexual harassment complaints filed against them. one day the one guy got 4 by himself 😳 😳 .

And HE still works there???

😳 😳
liquidfire

Dec 3, 2008, 8:42 PM
yes somehow. we have 3 stands run by isralis here. 2, yes 2, lotion stands and a body jewelry stand. they are all brothers (i think) and always get yelled at.
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 10:54 AM
thats craziness..

we have 3 freakin lotion bitches stands. 😲
ralph_on_me

Dec 3, 2008, 3:55 PM
That's what I say to girl scouts who try to sell me cookies.

Damn bigots!!
sms_Queen

Dec 3, 2008, 4:36 PM
Lol...I don't think people actually even hear what you're saying...they generally probably just think you're selling something. I think I do the same thing... 🤭 ...i'll try not to from now on...I will say hello back to any kiosk person who tries to talk to me...except the lotion people...they are freaks...
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 5:19 PM
the lotion bitches are freakin crazy... they are right next to me.. and its driving me crazy, allllll day i hear " can i ask u somthing" or "let me see ur hands" ... in their lil' spanish accents.. and their boots wit the fur...lol... and even me, the bathroom is on the other side of them, so i have to walk by.. and they ****in bother me.... NOOOOO do i look like i have any ****ing time to talk to you.. i have to pee... grrrrrrrrrrrrr
liquidfire

Dec 3, 2008, 8:45 PM
they use to try to get me with the vacations and the lotion bull. everyday on my way to the food court they would try to stop me, then on my way back. so one day i stopped.....

me: "how often do you see me here?"
annoying vacation lady: "like everyday.."
me: "yea, ya know why? cuz i work here. see the name tag? im not buying anything today or ever. so dont waste your breath on me anymore, k."
avl: 😳 🤭
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 8:47 PM
lmao.. classic..

i can't stand them.. i mean, i have on the shirts, they see me in everyday.. their lil' cart is NEXT TO ME.. everyday.. its still me.. and i am still not going to buy anything!!!
smiliey

Dec 3, 2008, 8:59 PM
because its obvious you arent just saying hello. do you go into the market greeting every person you see when shopping? i dont think that you do, and if you do that is extraordinary. i find it anoying. its clear that if i say hello back to you, you are going to try to make some kind of lame sales pitch and waste my time. just shut it. kiosk people are so anoying.

=)
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 10:39 AM
actually... thats all i EVER say.. "hello" and maybe throw in a occasional "how are u"

thats it.. i dont go further, unless they start looking at things on the kiosk, or they start with the questioning..

so, again... ALL I AM SAYING IS HELLO, im not asking for a damn liver! just say hello back... unfriendly bastards!

~att- tanya
liquidfire

Dec 4, 2008, 2:51 PM
ppl in malls suck!
and you wonder why we get pissed when you're "just looking"

go just look online! 👿
ajlineman

Dec 4, 2008, 5:08 PM
Dude 90% of the people that go to the mall go to "just look". Think about it, all those stores in one place? Nobody goes there to shop at everyone with the intention of buying something. And the "I'm just looking" is more of a way to get a chance to look by themselved without getting a bunch of sales pitches for phones that are going to get YOU a bonus and THEM nothing that they want. I'm not trying to take sides... just showing you that your opinion is somewhat biased.
liquidfire

Dec 4, 2008, 5:18 PM
well before you go tellin me how i sell.....

i dont sell phones based on which one will get me more. cuz they all get me the same. so i actually talk to them and find out what phone they need, not want. most ppl just pick a phone based on looks, not functionality. thats why us sales reps are still here. thats why we ask you questions. i dont want to sell you a phone and have you come back 2 weeks later complaining that you dont like it.
tanya_ATT

Dec 6, 2008, 7:43 PM
u said it...
same here... i COULD sell my Blackberry Bolds, for 300$ all day long if it was a matter of me getting more money... and not caring about what the customer wants...
No matter i see the BB bold or our FREE sony ericcson walkman phone, i get the same commission.. so.. i talk to them , to learn WHAT they want out of a phone...

so still my point..

all i say is HELLO, not "hey u come see what i got" or " come here... i can help..blahblah.."

no i say hello, i can tell if they are looking at the kisok or rushing by, thats how i know to talk more or let them by!
lxav06

Dec 7, 2008, 6:06 PM
that is when i makle my sales pitch to them!!!
"let me see your hands"
i go "tell you what, buy and activate 3 handsets from me and i will buy some lotion/ bath salt or under eye skin tightner from you...deal?"
the protest i just reply with hey i have to hustle my self also.
tanya_ATT

Dec 7, 2008, 10:29 PM
all the lotion ho's have sprint... i've tried that already..lol
lxav06

Dec 8, 2008, 12:07 PM
see i sold att at the mall.
tanya_ATT

Dec 8, 2008, 12:20 PM
😁
dxniel

Dec 4, 2008, 10:40 AM
when i say how you doin? they say "jus looking"
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 10:49 AM
its like.. "really , are u ... damn, i didn't notice that!"
dxniel

Dec 4, 2008, 11:03 AM
one time i was like, "i know but im jus greeting you!"
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 11:07 AM
lol, i'd love to be able to say some **** back to customers.. but see, i work in restaruant managment for 10yrs. and u are NOT allowed to even question the customers .. so.. i've learned not to talk back.. i hate myself for that. lol
dxniel

Dec 4, 2008, 11:10 AM
well i only do it to ppl who try to be smart asses about it.........well no not really i kinda do it to everyone lol i only state im simply greeting them
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 11:25 AM
ima hafta try that then, see what happens 🤣
dxniel

Dec 4, 2008, 11:49 AM
dont worry u wont get smacked or anything, you jus get looks like 😳 then they start talkin to ya
T-Monster

Dec 4, 2008, 2:49 PM
All you have to ask if they say "just looking" is "ok. so what kind of phone do you have?" most of the time they'll tell you, which will start a conversation. if they say "just looking" or something of that variety again, just say "ok, what kind of phone do you have?" if they're going near your kiosk and looking, you have ever right to ask them that until you get an answer. granted, some people just really want to look. others just want to waste your time. but if they want to waste your time, keep asking them till they walk away.
tanya_ATT

Dec 6, 2008, 7:44 PM
noted...lol, i will do that next time!
lxav06

Dec 8, 2008, 12:10 PM
I ask them all these questions, to get them to buy or get them to leave.
liquidfire

Dec 4, 2008, 2:53 PM
i love to hate those ppl. most of the time when they give me that line i ignore them. then like 5 mins later, they are all like, "how much is that phone?" or "lemme see that junk." i just continue to ignore them til they come up with some rude comment to get my attention. to which i reply, "o, i'm sorry sir. i thought you were just looking"

gets them every time. 😈
tanya_ATT

Dec 6, 2008, 7:45 PM
lmao nice... oooooooooh i so hope someone tries that one with me tonight, before i leave..lmao 🤣 😎
devilsmafia

Dec 4, 2008, 1:06 PM
I did that **** for over a year. Now i'm in an actual store next to a target. I dont have to deal with the israeli lotion people anymore. I dont have to say hi to anyone except for the people that come into my store because they actually want to buy something when they come in. Life is so much better in a store compared to a kiosk in the mall.
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 1:08 PM
i wanna be u when i grow up 😉
devilsmafia

Dec 4, 2008, 1:13 PM
You'll get there. You gotta pay your dues like everyone else in this biz does. don't sweat it though, you can still make some decent money at a kiosk. Just gotta deal with more BS while you're there. Get some more experience and then start looking for better opportunities to open up. That's what I did. 😁
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 1:16 PM
yeah, thats my plan, i have only been in the business for...um...3wks.. sooo i have alot to learn, sometimes customers teach me things.. but i am , like my boss says "the one everyone loves" sooo i use my innocents to get sales..lol...i am tryin to learn more everyday, and i'll give it a few months, see waht happens.. and do my best
devilsmafia

Dec 4, 2008, 1:17 PM
That's the way to be. Sucker those customers with your cuteness 😁
T-Monster

Dec 4, 2008, 2:51 PM
problem is the people are better and stuff, but the money in the right kiosk can't be compared.
biggene

Dec 5, 2008, 4:29 PM
Lol... When I was running a corporate AT&T store before the first Cingular merger. I would never hire anyone that worked for a dealer, 3rd party. My store was in a mall and we had nothing but trouble with the 2 other AT&T dealers.
I did interview one or two people. Thought they were shady.

i understand that good people do work for dealers. I'm not saying everyone is shady but I had some bad experience.
taoareyou

Dec 4, 2008, 2:44 PM
After reading through this thread I am really wanting some lotion... 👿
devilsmafia

Dec 4, 2008, 3:40 PM
Stop by any mall and the isrealis will hook you up. You'll have so much lotion on your hands that you'll never have dry skin for a year.
tanya_ATT

Dec 6, 2008, 7:49 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.