Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

SOMEONE BUY sometihng....

tanya_ATT

Dec 2, 2008, 2:55 PM
☚ī¸ đŸ˜ĸ 😕

its tuesday... and their are like, 24 ppl total in the mall today... i am sooooo bored..... i haven't sold anything, i did a credit check, and SUPRIZE SUPRIZE, it was a $$750 deposit...lol so, yeah, i sold nothing.... any cures for boredom out their... something fun to do, aggrivate the mall walkers, or something!

~AT&T tanya
TMoGuy

Dec 2, 2008, 3:10 PM
HA HA HA HA HA!!! 😲
devilsmafia

Dec 2, 2008, 3:44 PM
I'm as dead as dead here. Of course though i'm in a brand new store and no one even knows we exist yet.
Menno

Dec 2, 2008, 4:38 PM
yeah, we;ve had some traffic, but apparently fedex decided not to deliver our phones, so we can't really help them. gotta love slow trucks.
devilsmafia

Dec 2, 2008, 4:47 PM
we've been open for a week now and just got all our accessories in today. 😡
TMoGuy

Dec 2, 2008, 3:57 PM
If you're that bored you can always come here and take 50 bill payments. That' always a good time!!
jeffatt

Dec 2, 2008, 5:02 PM
Same here. My co-worker and I have spent most of our day watching tv online đŸ¤Ŗ
sweetcherrygurl

Dec 6, 2008, 3:08 PM
dude i bought a portable external drive, i bring it and my laptop to work, and watch one of the thousand movies/tv episodes to keep my sanity alive.

we just opened a premium retailer location and the multicarrier that was here before sucked so we either get no customers, cheap customers, or downright CREEPY customers..... i actually bring a pocketknife, a blunt weapon, AND pepper spray to work now......
tanya_ATT

Dec 6, 2008, 7:31 PM
good lordy..

thats some protection their.. we are slow as hell again today, but the customers we do get are all from outta state and our POS 2 system is not letting us login , so we are losing sales.. freakin sucks
lxav06

Dec 8, 2008, 1:08 PM
i take it you work for att indirect?
i would say you use posII.com
right? do you work for prime communcations.
tanya_ATT

Dec 8, 2008, 1:28 PM
yes i use POS 1 and 2

and no i dont work for Prime, there is a prime location in my mall though.. and one in the town i live in.. i actually would love to work for them, but no, i dont

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.