Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

i HATE the Tilt, the Blackjack 2, and the DUO!!!

sms_Queen

Nov 28, 2008, 7:06 PM
I work in a warranty call center...and ALL DAY, these are the ONLY phones I've had calls about. ALL DAY! 👿 And most of the custies have had MULTIPLE exchanges of these phones! From the slider not working, to the phone shutting off, to the screen going blank...you name it, I've heard it! why do all of these (high end, expensive) phones suck so bad?!?! STORES! STOP SELLING THESE PHONES!!!
Guy Montag

Nov 28, 2008, 7:10 PM
I'll sell the Fuze, Epix and Matrix!
sms_Queen

Nov 28, 2008, 7:11 PM
lol, haven't had a call about those yet, but that could be because they are under 30 days old. I have had everyone and their mama calling in WANTING one of those phones as their 2-strike replacement for their other, $hitty phones...and guess what I tell them...NO! 😈 🤣
Guy Montag

Nov 28, 2008, 7:15 PM
The FUZE is basically the Tilt with the new OS and repackaged. The Epix is in the same housing as the Blackjack 2 however it has the touch screen and optical mouse. The Matrix is a Duo without the Windows OS. The Matrix is already facing a mass warranty issue with the front slider coming off! Thirty days makes it my headache instead of yours, for now...

You'll probably see similar issues with these phones as you did with their predecessors.
sms_Queen

Nov 28, 2008, 7:40 PM
you're probably right. and after 30 days, i'll be making a post about how much I hate those phones....
Guy Montag

Nov 28, 2008, 7:44 PM
Muahahahahahaha! On the plus side, its job security. 😁
wizardofCroz

Nov 28, 2008, 7:12 PM
BOLD!!
wizardofCroz

Nov 28, 2008, 7:11 PM
98 percent of the problems phones incur are due to user error. Its from people not resetting the phone 3 times a week (take back off, and remove battery). I have a tilt and sometimes the speaker will go out, instead of calling warranty and getting a refurbished phone, i just do a soft reset and the phone works. Its the custies who are impatient and refuse to help themselves. As a call center rep, i would troubleshoot these issues before just sending them a phone.
lilfroggy

Nov 28, 2008, 7:18 PM
We can't replace a phone without ts them. and a soft reset or master reset doesn't always resolve the issue. The centro is becoming a nuisance also
sms_Queen

Nov 28, 2008, 7:39 PM
lilfroggy?!? are you a warranty rep, too?!? for the big blue and orange??
lilfroggy

Nov 29, 2008, 12:14 PM
yes I am, and I love it so much
sms_Queen

Nov 28, 2008, 7:37 PM
I do! I have to! they say they do those things...but they say they have done it and that it didn't fix the issue...then i HAVE to send them a phone!
CellularHolocaust

Nov 28, 2008, 8:26 PM
stfu kthnx
lilfroggy

Nov 29, 2008, 12:19 PM
the rate our center is going we'll all be working for saves
sms_Queen

Nov 30, 2008, 1:06 PM
Wait...what? Why? because I don't think the phones are built well, and the reconditioned phones we send out seem to be crap? why should i get another job? the customers don't bug me. it's the phones...

gosh...why are people so mean on here? 😢
lilfroggy

Nov 30, 2008, 3:48 PM
He's a jerk, ignore him

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.