Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Retarted Customers

Darkwingduk

Nov 24, 2008, 3:38 PM
How about people that say they dont know their own phone number and ask if I can pull up the account with their last name. If you dont know your own phone number get rid of your phone. I had a customer this morning that said "With all the technology in the world you are telling me you cant pull up the account using my last name?" I says back "Mam, I did not create the system. With all the technology on your blackberry youre telling me you couldnt have stored your own number?" (Knowing that the number is programmed in there I just wanted to be an asshole.) She suddenly remembered her number. haha beotch
ralph_on_me

Nov 24, 2008, 3:40 PM
That don't even know how to spell the word retarded.
SimOrMsn

Nov 24, 2008, 9:56 PM
I had a guy call and say he couldn’t remember his phone number. He asked if I could look the account up with his first and last name. Just for kicks and giggles I said sure. He said my name is Jose Rodriguez. I told him that narrowed my search to about fifty thousand.
sawbonz999

Dec 29, 2008, 9:19 PM
I work for Asurion the insurance company and I can't believe how many customers that call in and don't know what type of phone they even have.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.