Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

He lives...(really figgin long, but i think worth it)

T-Monster

Nov 19, 2008, 9:02 PM
It was getting close to the holiday season, and the at&t kiosk in the mall was doing well. Their business was up and sales were plentiful. They had direct competition from a corporate at&t store in the mall, but aside from being on the other side of the mall, they were respectful of eachother and never said anything bad about the other. They never told customers anything false about eachother, and it was a fair playing field. The store was taken over by a new manager who was very vindictive. He declared that there would be no other at&t retailer in the mall besides him. Soon customers began comming up to the kiosk asking if they sold refurbished phones to customers. People who they had sold less than a week ago were comming back to return th...
(continues)
T-Monster

Nov 19, 2008, 9:03 PM
The manager at the corporate at&t store was just as boastful as ever on Black Friday, telling all who would listen that the kiosk at the other end of the mall was nothing but swindlers and conartists. He was pleased with himself because as he destroyed their lives, his business got better. He was about to go to the back and gloat to himself, when he felt someone watching him. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew he was being looked at. He turned around, and there was Bob standing at the counter. He was looking pretty good for a dead guy, but who wouldn't after going to the local Walmart and demanding that he be given free clothes and skin products after seeing the sign "Buy one get one free" considering that he'd bought a pair of so...
(continues)
T-Monster

Nov 19, 2008, 9:10 PM
I had accidently copied and pasted twice, which made it a lot longer. I'm sorry, but I hope it was worth the read!!
fakename

Nov 19, 2008, 9:28 PM
🤤 Where's the conclusion?! Ya left me hanging!!! 😕
T-Monster

Nov 20, 2008, 3:31 PM
Hehe. That's the point. Bob has come back for more great adventures that anyone can continue. I'll probably write some more, but its left if open if someone wants to continue.
ajlineman

Nov 20, 2008, 5:21 PM
Ya he's already called me and gotten a new iPhone and $600 worth or deposits waived...
Son of a b*tch
ajlineman

Nov 19, 2008, 11:01 PM
Ya know... I think I've talked to this guy...
T-Monster

Nov 21, 2008, 4:46 PM
Lol. everyone has at one point or another. I fell in love with Bob stories since "Bob Gets Cable" He epitomizes almost every problem customer I've ever dealt with.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.