Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Your wife takes nasty pictures of herself and sends them to other men.

kickmeoffphonescoop

Nov 12, 2008, 6:27 PM
If your wife has a camera phone, and you're not paying attention to her, expect that some of those picture messages are being sent to JeMario, her black lover on the side.

I happened upon this when a customer got a new phone, and traded in her old one for us to "dipose of". I did what I needed to do, and checked the phone for "nasty" content. I found it!

Also, some of those pictures were being sent to Jemario. And since her husband's name was Kevin, I doubt he moonlights as "Jemario". Jemario also sent in some pretty nice pictures of his blacksnake. I had no idea he was a reptile enthusiast.

By the way, it's pretty obvious your wife has had some augmentation.
JaydenW

Nov 12, 2008, 6:32 PM
yuck city
Seribus

Nov 14, 2008, 11:15 AM
i bet no one would ever give you a phone if they knew what yu do with them.....1st the young girl now this.....
ACSlater

Nov 14, 2008, 2:57 PM
😲
ACSlater

Nov 14, 2008, 2:59 PM
Your wife during a meeting with JeMario - 😲

I've had plenty of customers come into the store with their "girlfriends" or "wives" but when I go to "dispose" of their phones I find nasty pictures of women that definitely aren't the same ones they were in the store with.

Had another extremely attractive customer in the store once and as she was upgrading she said, "Will you make sure you delete all my pictures? I got my boobs done last year and took a bunch with my phone to show my friends." Which was immediately followed by an obvious wink. Needless to say I had no problem fulfilling her request.

😁
😳
🤤
beergirl

Nov 14, 2008, 6:57 PM
MY HERO!!!
kickmeoffphonescoop

Nov 14, 2008, 10:36 PM
Oh - you know JeMario too?

He's my hero. And apparently, the hero of many middle-American housewives.

Deeeee-lish.
beergirl

Nov 16, 2008, 10:16 AM
Haha! No, I don't. But you can text me his blacksnake.
BigShowJB

Nov 15, 2008, 8:24 PM
hook a fella up with some evidence then pal...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.