Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

Srt4Life

Oct 26, 2008, 11:36 AM
Who has to work on every sunday of every week? It would be nice to have a weekend off every once in a while!
CellularFanattic1

Oct 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
i used to have to before i was finally able to hire some new employees so i feel your pain. Im working now even though sunday is suppose to be my only day off!
OfAMightDivine

Oct 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
I hate working on Sundays =(
CellularFanattic1

Oct 26, 2008, 11:41 AM
it is so great. i work in a mall and sudays here are dead cause
1. most people are at church
2. most people are home to watch the race and or football games
3. the mall i am in sundays are days for mexicans and i dont speak spanish

its gonna be a fun day!!
Esomarri

Oct 27, 2008, 10:22 PM
😲
kiki_kaluah

Oct 26, 2008, 11:53 AM
agreed.
j-villa

Oct 26, 2008, 12:54 PM
i work every fri sat sun. every week. blah!
Srt4Life

Oct 26, 2008, 1:13 PM
same here!
Menno

Oct 26, 2008, 2:14 PM
I have to work most sundays I hate it. It seems like 90% of the customers you get are either just windowshopping, or they have problems with their bill/phone and you make little in actual sales (or even potential sales).

Oh, and then you have people like the "important" customer I had earlier who can't understand that you pay for your cell phone a month in advance and said he would sue me, my company, and verizon for making him pay an extra 30 for one month, after he reported my store to a corporate store and got me shut down.

He also yelled at the customer service rep (from corporate) i got on the line for 20 minutes or so and said she should be ashamed of herself for stealing jobs from American workers because being from Pakistan ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.