Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Idiot Co-Worker

pixystyx

Oct 20, 2008, 8:23 PM
Ugh... So I am forced to work with this man-pig who does nothing all day and has his girlfriend and other random idiot friends stop into the store so he has to do nothing. Anywho, last week his idiot girlfriend came in and was being a whiny little b**ch. I'm not someone who is offended easily but others aren't like me so when you're talking trash about single mothers and abortions, people might become a teensy bit pissed off. I mentioned something to him regarding this, and he just grunted it off.
Today, after I just had to work five hours with him, he decides to be pissed at me and proceeds to start taunting me down via text. WTF?!? Why not be a real man and say something to my face?? Don't be a littl p**sy and be afraid to actually confr...
(continues)
Nadesico81

Oct 21, 2008, 2:24 AM
All you have to do is call him to the back stock room lock him in the cage for a while?

If you dont have a cell phone cage rope and duct tape work too. Just be sure to hide the body where no one will find it for a while.

ha ha ha j/k

Be strong if he's not makeing sales he will be gone so dont worry. Let him piss you off while you make all the sales.
master151

Oct 22, 2008, 5:26 PM
working with all girls= LOTS OF DRAMA i dont hate any of them, but i know where you are coming from
Ellie004

Oct 22, 2008, 5:56 PM
That sucks.

No I like all of my coworkers 😁
Keon Da Jamaican

Oct 23, 2008, 2:52 PM
Girls, bring too much drama. I just stated out in a new office, same work but new location. I am experienced in this feild so i came to assits the new ones. So becuase i dont "talk" ( sharing my personal life) with the females here , they find this offensive. I'm like,wtf? why yu gonna be mad about sometyhing like this when its a choice to share thing with ppl, plus i dont even know them like that. I hate it when females get too emotional. what gets me out is when they sit an chat about things not concerning their work, tel the customer crap and leave it to me to take the blame.
So for this they say i'm stuck up and i act as if i'm better than them.
beergirl

Oct 24, 2008, 12:38 PM
I HATE FEMALES!!

Fortunately, I work with all guys. They're awesome and we get along pretty well. Of course, I'm like one of the guys, so it all works out (besides that I have extra cleaning duties).

It's nice though. No drama. We are all able to joke around about our personal lives and not take anything too seriously. My old store was all females, and it was all catty bs. They always wanted to "girl-talk" with me about guys. I can't tell you how many times the fat lazy b*tch would show me pics of her boyfriend's junk. They'd ask what I did the night before. My standard response was, "got laid," just because it'd drive them nuts. Ah, good times.
eljeffe666

Oct 23, 2008, 3:01 PM
iâ™Â¥ my coworkers

sorry

i have worked with some like that b4 though

but he did confront me face to face

bout got us both fired too lol
CellularHolocaust

Oct 23, 2008, 6:10 PM
pixystyx said:
Why not be a real man and say something to my face?? Don't be a littl p**sy and be afraid to actually confront me! Just had to rant about this. Does anyone else dislike their co-workers??

Yeah he's not a real man. Not like you bitching on the Internet. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Keon Da Jamaican

Oct 23, 2008, 7:49 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.