Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

just thought i would share

LV2DETJ

Oct 15, 2008, 7:14 PM
i use to work for a indirect dealer and now i work for another. my former District Manager called me up just about 5 mins ago and accused me of stealing a phone 3 weeks after i had already quit.... wtf?!
lxav06

Oct 15, 2008, 7:14 PM
prove his @ss wrong
devilsmafia

Oct 15, 2008, 7:15 PM
who cares if he did. If he's got no physical evidence proving that you did it, **** him.
LV2DETJ

Oct 15, 2008, 7:21 PM
they said they found the imei on my account but whatever i dont have a palm centro i hate centros im all about the blackburrys =P

i dont know how i would prove them wrong.. they said they were going to press charges but w.e
Butthead007

Oct 15, 2008, 7:31 PM
let them press charges. If you are truly innocent then that will come out. It's going to suck having to hire a lawyer, but it may be what you have to do.

If you truly did not steal the phone, then you have nothing to worry about. The good news is, if you apply for another and they call them as a reference based on employment history, they can be sued if they throw out an accusation or other information about you that is negative.

Good luck.
Nadesico81

Oct 16, 2008, 2:03 AM
Untill the police show up I would not worry about it. However why did it take them 3 weeks to tell you about it.

Most decent workplaces will go to the police first after an employee has quit over stolen merch. He must have an axe to grind with you.

Did you piss in his coffee or something?
CellularHolocaust

Oct 17, 2008, 2:41 PM
LV2DETJ said:
i hate centros im all about the blackburrys =P

You spelled blackberry wrong mr innocent phone sales guy.
LV2DETJ

Oct 17, 2008, 3:40 PM
i know i did notice that it was intended to be spelt like that =P
llama

Oct 16, 2008, 8:31 AM
He could say you stole the Hope Diamond...who cares. He's obviously using you as a scapegoat...
cellularconnection

Oct 16, 2008, 9:11 AM
Shouldn't they be able to look up who activated the phone where? Even if somehow the line was activated on your account (hopefully no manager will stoop that low) it should show who did it, shouldn't it?
BLEDSOE

Oct 16, 2008, 9:58 AM
after i quit my last dealer he claimed that i had took the $50 in petty cash from the store. The thing is they were sending out the replenishment check for over $50 because i had spent my own personal money to buy some supplies. I never received nor cashed the check and after i left i advised my former employees to request a new check. When they did oh how the accusations flew.

The general manager called me and tried to rile me up saying they were going to press charges...i said..ok..if you think you can. however it will be kinda hard unless you can prove that the check was cashed...and it wasn't.

Haven't heard a thing since....
astone

Oct 16, 2008, 4:21 PM
Are you surprised?! Lol it's Jaime and Darrell for crying out loud
LV2DETJ

Oct 17, 2008, 11:44 AM
i actually went back to alink =p

darrell is cool
but this is my old DM from Sun Valley
astone

Oct 17, 2008, 2:22 PM
Oooh lol did you really?! What store?
LV2DETJ

Oct 17, 2008, 3:40 PM
holding it down at Tule Springs =P
astone

Oct 17, 2008, 3:46 PM
Haha that's cool, do you live out there or out in hends by the store you were just at lol? Complete opposites of town
LV2DETJ

Oct 17, 2008, 3:50 PM
its like 15 mins away
eljeffe666

Oct 18, 2008, 9:13 AM
i quit from one of my last jobs one of the stores i worked in for that company got robbed
then the next day the other store i worked in got robbed

both times no broken glass nothing

someone with a key did that **** so how do u guess they looked at first 👿

jokes on them i made sure to hand my key to someone just in-case the same thing i do at every job

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.