Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

So Annoying....

kiki_kaluah

Oct 5, 2008, 2:48 PM
I'm BI-LINGUAL... I answer my calls in with my Spanish greeting...

so why oh why, do they still ask if I speak Spanish once I'm done!??! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
khrispii

Oct 5, 2008, 2:54 PM
what annoys me is when they call in and the system tells them what to push for spanish. but they dont listen and come to me, i have to transfer them and they get mad b/c i cant understand them. i've tried, i just cant get it down. that's why im not bi-lingual
kiki_kaluah

Oct 5, 2008, 3:08 PM
I understand, I have some what the same issue when it comes to English, they accidentally press Spanish and since we're a tiny company there is no hold time, so they don't realize and when I'm done with my greeting they sound annoyed that I answered in SPANISH.

I get ya. ๐Ÿ˜
Keon Da Jamaican

Oct 5, 2008, 2:58 PM
๐Ÿคฃ maybe they wanna make sure yu really do caz ppl tend to chenge up to be different. ๐Ÿคจ
kiki_kaluah

Oct 5, 2008, 3:10 PM
Yes that's my plan, I'll just get the greeting down and then transfer them... ๐Ÿ˜›
Keon Da Jamaican

Oct 5, 2008, 3:16 PM
๐Ÿคจ its worst when ppl come on and pronouce thier word differently gets upset caz i dont pronouce the words the same way. ๐Ÿคจ Thing is they understand me but just want to be an ass about. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ I guess ppl really dont when things are different
cparistheman

Oct 5, 2008, 10:43 PM
I can see where they are coming from if YOU pronounce words so far off as you do spelling them (please at least try to use proper spelling)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.