Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 28 replies

eww.

rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 4:27 PM
ok, so I think i'm going to vomit. A customer walks in with her 2 year old daughter who is already screaming and crying (of course). She wants to change her number from one market to another and it's on a pre-paid so I have to go through this big ordeal with customer service and it takes forever.... to make a long story short. Little brat is screaming and crying but finally stops to **** her pants and then proceeds to scoot around on the floor until the poop actually comes through the pants... and onto my sales floor. I've never in my life been so pi$$ed off and disgusted at the same time.
hereticcavi

Oct 3, 2008, 4:33 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 4:35 PM
chyeahh... idk what to do, i don't want to touch it... but I can't just leave it there... so for the time being I'm blocking it out so I can phonescoop the event. I should clean it... ewwwwwwwwww
hereticcavi

Oct 3, 2008, 4:36 PM
yeah u gotta clean it or make the manager do it. Thats what i would do.......hows the smell
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 4:38 PM
honestly it smells like rotton dog ****. And I'm the only one here today... you can't really see it tho... so i could just like pretend i didn't know it happened.... right ๐Ÿ‘€

p.s. i used half a bottle of good smelly spray and i can still smell it. ๐Ÿ˜ข
JaydenW

Oct 3, 2008, 4:45 PM
OH. MY. GOD.

oh my god....

oh my god... ๐Ÿคฃ
I don't even know what to say.
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 5:15 PM
I knoowwwwwwwww right โ˜น๏ธ
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 5:17 PM
all i have to say is...

START SCRUBBING!!! ๐Ÿ˜› joking that totally sucks
astone

Oct 3, 2008, 5:34 PM
Gross I'd have made her parents clean it
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 5:35 PM
Cricket hiring im looking for a job dude.
astone

Oct 3, 2008, 5:37 PM
I thought you moved, they are tho apply on Mycricket.com
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 5:39 PM
im staying
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 5:43 PM
okie dokie
Butthead007

Oct 3, 2008, 5:45 PM
Gotta love some parents.
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 5:55 PM
uhh... i think i smell like it b/c I've been standing in the stinky stinch for like 2 hours... ๐Ÿ‘€ quick, someone smell me!
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 5:56 PM
*sniff*
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 6:00 PM
oh god... do you smell it ๐Ÿ˜ข
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 6:01 PM
you know it =p

i hope your boyfriend doesnt dump you for smelling bad =P jk jk
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 6:03 PM
which one?

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

j/k

maybe ๐Ÿคจ
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 6:04 PM
wait... what? now im confuzzled ๐Ÿ˜•
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 6:08 PM
haha n/m i gots to go... the day is over and I need to shower...eww.
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 6:12 PM
bye stinky =p
have a goodnight
rhi_nan

Oct 3, 2008, 6:13 PM
peace ๐Ÿ˜
OfAMightDivine

Oct 4, 2008, 12:54 PM
I would have immediately kicked them out of the store, and called a very expensive cleaning agency to come clean up the hazardous materials (Human feces is considered to be a hazardous material) and then sent the cleaning bill directly to the woman's address.

That's so disgusting.

I might have even canceled her account.
LV2DETJ

Oct 4, 2008, 12:55 PM
lmfao
rhi_nan

Oct 4, 2008, 2:06 PM
pre-paid..... ๐Ÿ˜ก
themasterpianist

Oct 4, 2008, 2:12 PM
Of course, haha
Milkballz

Oct 4, 2008, 4:03 PM
So I have 3 pregnant girls in my store and I'm just waiting for their water to break. That will be the day I hire a cleaning company to clean up the mess.
rhi_nan

Oct 6, 2008, 12:05 AM
preggo ppl kinda freak me out... i think it's just cuz i can't imagine having a little person inside me ๐Ÿ˜•

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.