Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

What you see when your sick at work...

T-Monster

Oct 3, 2008, 2:06 PM
I'm sick right now, and i'm struggling till i get someone to cover my shift...and i just saw a small pink elephant holding a G1...

what do you see when your sick at work? ๐Ÿ‘€
cellfiend

Oct 3, 2008, 3:19 PM
I take the day off
devilsmafia

Oct 3, 2008, 3:22 PM
If you're seeing pink elephants, i don't think that means you're sick. I think you've been smoking some pot and are too afraid to tell your boss that you're too high to work.
dualitycomplex

Oct 3, 2008, 9:27 PM
nah pot doesnt make you see ****, thats acid and shrooms...some times meth.

but when i'm sick at work i tell my employees not to burn the store down and to call me if they absolutely need approval on discounts other than that leave me alone and let me die of the plague in peace.
devilsmafia

Oct 4, 2008, 10:02 AM
If you smoke enough pot you'll see stuff. THC is considered a hallucinogen. Not as potent as LSD but still enough to see pink elephants if you smoke enough ๐Ÿ˜
OfAMightDivine

Oct 4, 2008, 12:51 PM
๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€
IrishCarBomb

Oct 4, 2008, 12:57 PM
๐Ÿคจ The hallucinogenic properties of pot are not great enough to cause fantasy hallucinations. The hallucinations they speak of from THC are things like light spots, streaks, etc. No evidence of actual hallucinations ever occurring from THC, even under extreme labratory conditions in which large amounts of THC are injected directly to the system.
j-villa

Oct 4, 2008, 5:30 PM
where do i sign up for those tests? ๐Ÿคค
gadawg119

Oct 4, 2008, 2:56 PM
or LSD...I swear I stood there and watched as my refrigerator turned into a puma...and ran away.... ๐Ÿ‘€
LV2DETJ

Oct 4, 2008, 2:58 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ
SEM

Oct 4, 2008, 3:07 PM
I'd be more mad than freaked out. I would be sitting there thinking, "That Puma just stole all my beer...".
wizardofCroz

Oct 4, 2008, 3:20 PM
angry chinese men that want to charge you 50 dorra for sweet and sour pork. pretty 'spensive
kiki_kaluah

Oct 4, 2008, 1:02 PM
the counter since I just answer calls while holding my head in my hands...

I like small pink elephants.. ๐Ÿ˜
eljeffe666

Oct 4, 2008, 5:21 PM
i see pissed off ppl

cause i will do anything to get the person that im dealing with away from me at whatever costs

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.