Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

im amazed at the stupidity of ppl

MidStateTink

Oct 2, 2008, 6:42 PM
๐Ÿ™„

i just had a lady come up to me complaining that her phone didnt work. So, I said well, whats it not doing? She replies It keeps shutting off on me and now it won't turn on at all! (she was so flustered over this it was ridiculous!) Anyways, so after a minute I said "well, let me check something." I pulled out a charger and plugged it in. SURE ENOUGH IT CAME ON! hmm how about that! lol I told the woman, ma'am your phone isnt working because your battery is dead. Now she got further flustered and said "you mean i have to charge this thing?" WOW! What the hell do ppl think they get a charger for? Its obviously not a decoration! ugh!
metalsmokearsenal

Oct 2, 2008, 6:47 PM
It was solar powered! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MidStateTink

Oct 2, 2008, 6:56 PM
hahaha yeah wish i woulda thought of that! The lady l8r came back and said I have a charger in my car but I dont know how to use it! AH!
metalsmokearsenal

Oct 2, 2008, 7:13 PM
You shoulda striped the wires, connected it to the car battery, and said this is how you do it and BAM!

Watch the fireworks!

๐Ÿ˜Ž
ElTriste

Oct 2, 2008, 7:47 PM
Funny thread, but probably shop talk... ๐Ÿคจ
metalsmokearsenal

Oct 2, 2008, 7:49 PM
I thought it was shop talk? ๐Ÿ‘€
fakename

Oct 2, 2008, 9:00 PM
uhm...dude! Read the heading! ๐Ÿ˜Ž It is shop talk! silly
MidStateTink

Oct 3, 2008, 9:50 AM
thats what i thought it was too. ๐Ÿ™„

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.