Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Monday Boredom

j-villa

Sep 22, 2008, 12:36 PM
Who else is working and is bored out of their mind??????

lol i have youtube up and blaring music.
OfAMightDivine

Sep 22, 2008, 12:40 PM
I hate Mondays.

I would say I hate Mondays because it's the day we have to clean up all the mistakes made through the previous week, but I really hate Mondays because it's the day EVERYONE JUST HAS TO SAY "Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays!" and the rest of the day is just filled to the brim with worthless employees telling me the same lines and jokes they do every Monday.
j-villa

Sep 22, 2008, 12:44 PM
i'd kill someone if they ever told me i had the case of the monday's...

not joking...well ok i might ball tap them 🤣
AV2008

Sep 22, 2008, 12:52 PM
I cant complain but im off on mindays but lately i have been working my day of in the morning and it is really busy the first 20min in calls because we are closed on sudays(work for a prepaid callcenter) but the day goes by when you are busy and when your not well you are bored and staring at the ceiling or computer screen.................lol 🤣 🤣
AV2008

Sep 22, 2008, 12:53 PM
minday is monday 🤣 🤣 🤣
AVE007

Sep 22, 2008, 12:56 PM
I actually like mondays! The day goes by pretty fast for me, i think its because its the first day back to work from the weekend and im not all burnt out from working the whole week. My least favorite day would have to be wednesday!! 🤣
devilsmafia

Sep 22, 2008, 12:54 PM
Ditto on the boredom thing.
kiki_kaluah

Sep 22, 2008, 4:32 PM
boo..
Pez21

Sep 22, 2008, 5:08 PM
I do not mind my mondays either.They usually go pretty quick... 1) i get to sleep in an extra hour 2) our manager meeting takes up most of the morning then i go to lunch.

When i return, its ESN inventory and then the day is almost over!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.