Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Are You Kidding?

ImYourSatellite

Sep 19, 2008, 1:28 PM
Let's see how much action this particular page has. Maybe there isn't as much BS to tread through...cross your fingers, all of you!!!
babygurl08

Sep 19, 2008, 1:29 PM
ok ..
ImYourSatellite

Sep 19, 2008, 1:32 PM
There. Now get Meagan and Pastor to join the club, lol...
babygurl08

Sep 19, 2008, 1:46 PM
dude im so daman bored.... โ˜น๏ธ
ImYourSatellite

Sep 19, 2008, 1:47 PM
Slow day. One of the others is here. The other one is too blonde to figure it out ๐Ÿ˜›
pastorpaiz

Sep 19, 2008, 1:59 PM
๐Ÿคค im so hot and ____ im salivating lol
ImYourSatellite

Sep 19, 2008, 2:02 PM
Hillarious! Welcome, Pastor. This is the best solution to our boredom that I've come across... ๐Ÿ‘€
ImYourSatellite

Sep 19, 2008, 2:05 PM
So I just got "questioned" about my pants. EAT IT, skinny boy, get over it. He was wearing JEANS on the day that he called 2 of our pregnant girls out on THEIR dress code. He violated his. He IS compulsive! Must...follow...rules! Me...want...power!
WonderGrunion

Sep 19, 2008, 2:14 PM
๐Ÿคจ
maycroft

Sep 19, 2008, 2:15 PM
you bite the bait ๐Ÿ‘€
ImYourSatellite

Sep 19, 2008, 2:18 PM
It's inter-office. Leave it alone ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ellie004

Sep 19, 2008, 2:21 PM
๐Ÿ™„
WonderGrunion

Sep 19, 2008, 2:31 PM
Just individual posts that annoy me. It just seems like you're posting Shop in the Lounge and Lounge in the Shop. ๐Ÿ™‚

It's just annoying like not putting the cap back on the milk jug.
babygurl08

Sep 19, 2008, 2:35 PM
dude no one care.... suck it up.. i have things that anoy me too but you dont see me cryin about it..
ImYourSatellite

Sep 19, 2008, 2:37 PM
What I tried to discuss in lounge, I was told to talk about in Shop - now what I've got in Shop I'm being told should be in the lounge. WTF, who cares - there are less of the "others" (you guys, lol) in here to inquire on all of this stuff, so we're stayin' here ๐Ÿ˜‰
babygurl08

Sep 19, 2008, 2:57 PM
dudue i could care less if you stay in here.. i have no problems with you at all. but stop bitchen... lol..
kapwww

Sep 19, 2008, 7:54 PM
I'll never understand how someone could be so lazy they wouldn't put the cap back on the milk jug. ๐Ÿ˜•
babygurl08

Sep 19, 2008, 2:27 PM
dude... let him try and say stuff about my pants... he can suck it.... lol ๐Ÿ˜ฒ thats right i went there.. lol
SEM

Sep 19, 2008, 3:20 PM
So I had this guy come in the store today wanting to purchase the Dare to put on his ATT account. I told him that wasn't possible and he went off. Some people ๐Ÿ™„.....
babygurl08

Sep 19, 2008, 3:49 PM
dude i deal with people like that all day every day.. lol.. it makes me laugh... ๐Ÿ˜
kapwww

Sep 19, 2008, 7:57 PM
If he had ATT, why the ef wouldn't he just buy the iphone? I sell VZW so I push the Dare when people come in. In my area, VZW is the only service that works and I have never had problems with VZW customer service or billing either, however, if I lived in an area where ATT had decent service, I would consider switching for the iphone over the Dare (not saying the Dare is bad, just saying).
Rich Brome

Sep 19, 2008, 8:17 PM
This forum is for issues related to employment in the cellular industry.

For off-topic discussion, please use the Lounge forum.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.