Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

How superstitious are you?!?!

T-Monster

Sep 18, 2008, 7:31 PM
So as a salesman on commission, I have become more superstitious than i thought i ever would. When i have a great sales day, I make sure i wear the same style underwear, same tie, same color shirt, park in the same spot in the parking lot, eat the same food, etc. My question to you all is HOW SUPERSTITIOUS ARE YOU?!?!
Deadeye-Jim

Sep 18, 2008, 7:56 PM
do superstitious people usually realize they are that way? every person i can think of who *i* might describe as superstitious usually thought themselves as quite sensible.

that aside, i believe in Bigfoot. i mean, who in their right mind wouldn't?
T-Monster

Sep 18, 2008, 8:00 PM
I kind of woke up to it a few weeks ago. I'm usually very logical, but believing in some good luck couldn't hurt either, right?
Tmo Slave

Sep 18, 2008, 8:46 PM
I'm not really superstitious but one of my coworkers is. He caught a ball recently at a baseball game and brought it to work with him. That day he had like 7 acts. He brought the ball in the next day and got 6 acts. So now he brings it in everyday. 😁
kapwww

Sep 18, 2008, 9:04 PM
Has he maintained 6 or 7 acts every day the ball is at work?
Trygon

Sep 18, 2008, 9:03 PM
I believe in every good luck superstition, and none of the bad luck. My luck is supernaturally awesome.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.