all discussions

show all 16 replies

Ohio State fans?????

o0 Dame Dash 0o

Aug 30, 2008, 9:47 AM
anyone?
fivedollarsimcard

Aug 30, 2008, 1:52 PM
I've never been a big fan of the State of Ohio. I do however like the state of Florida. They have lots of beaches and I enjoy swimming in the ocean.
devilsmafia

Aug 30, 2008, 2:09 PM
I didnt realize Ohio was a state. I thought it was just a big corn field. They have a football team?
Hombre07

Aug 30, 2008, 5:19 PM
Yes we sure do, it's just played a little different here. What we do is just toss the football out in the corn and then everyone runs and looks for it, whoever finds it first wins!
BigShowJB

Aug 30, 2008, 11:01 PM
so THAT's why you guys have had such a hard time eating michigan except for the last two years...your guys were playing in your cornHOLES .... now I understand
Hombre07

Aug 30, 2008, 11:04 PM
Yea, apparently Michigan was much more practiced than we were in there.
BigShowJB

Aug 30, 2008, 11:16 PM
hey, as much as I hate OSU, they have had a couple of really damn good teams lately...
GRitzma

Sep 2, 2008, 10:28 AM
BigShowJB said:
so THAT's why you guys have had such a hard time eating michigan except for the last two years...your guys were playing in your cornHOLES .... now I understand

Wow......... I don't even know what to say to this, the last time I checked Ohio State has only lost to Michigan once in the Jim Tressel era which has been well over two years fella...That and I dont think Ohio state would have a tough time EATING Michigan....tool
SS EarlGoodman

Aug 30, 2008, 6:06 PM
are the sh*t. Die-hard fan
j.rankin

Aug 30, 2008, 6:24 PM
Home town columbus! 😁
o0 Dame Dash 0o

Aug 31, 2008, 11:02 AM
i have 4 tickets for the game this weekend an am not sure if i can go yet or not....if not theyll go for $60 a piece
TMoGuy

Sep 1, 2008, 10:47 AM
Got one here! OH-IO!
o0 Dame Dash 0o

Sep 1, 2008, 10:59 AM
go bucks!!! im going to saturdays game, working on getting the rival game tickets but man there so xpensive!!!
TMoGuy

Sep 1, 2008, 11:19 AM
My friends sister goes to Ohio State and they get 1 ticket for the Michigan game. Needless to say her and her friend, who also goes to school there don't care about the game, so my friend and his dad get the tickets. Damn them! 😁
o0 Dame Dash 0o

Sep 1, 2008, 11:31 AM
thats sooo gay!! lol there like a stack on ebay right now
GRitzma

Sep 2, 2008, 10:28 AM
Gooooooo Buckeyessssssssss, hopefully beanie will be back to run all over USC
Fredd

Sep 2, 2008, 12:01 PM
My wife is - we have a rivalry weekend every year, as I am an alum of Wisconsin.

GO BIG RED!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.