Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

For anyone interested

Tmo Slave

Aug 26, 2008, 3:51 PM
More G1 Specs Than You Can Shake a Stick At! UPDATE
Written by AndroidGuys • Aug 26th, 2008 • Category: Google News, Hardware News, Recent News

It seems our post on the design drawings has opened up a flood of interest in our site and with that, new tipsters. We’ve been pulling in emails this morning claiming to have more on the guts of the handset. Obviously, some of this is already out there, but we think we’ve uncovered some gems that haven’t been discussed yet. Without doing “what’s already known” bullet point, let’s get down to what we’re been told.

First off, that “chin” that’s got everyone talking is allegedly called a “kicktail” and the slide m...
(continues)
Ellie004

Aug 26, 2008, 3:59 PM
😲

I can't wait for this phone
GRitzma

Aug 26, 2008, 6:29 PM
The rumor is from a very reputeable source is that sept 7th is the drop date, it seems rather soon to me, but the source has the power to hire and fire us if our shoes aren't tied to their liking
Ellie004

Aug 26, 2008, 6:32 PM
I thought it was supposed to be September 17th
GRitzma

Aug 26, 2008, 6:33 PM
Thats the one! sorry, too close to closing time 🙂
Tmo Slave

Aug 26, 2008, 6:33 PM
From what I hear Sept 17th is going to be pre order and will be available in Oct.
GRitzma

Aug 26, 2008, 6:35 PM
I really hope this thing is a great as were making it to be, cause i'm looking for a reason to put down my iphone, I hate going to market meeting and having the reps love it and the market managers give me the stink eye

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.