Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 36 replies

whats is the worst thing a customer has ever said to you?

Juanbyjuan

Aug 25, 2008, 8:40 PM
" I hope you die you ****ing punka** kid! If i could come through this phone i'll fu(king choke you."

The guy was suspended for non pay...he wanted his service back, even though he owe 5 months of bills... ๐Ÿ˜•
Deadeye-Jim

Aug 25, 2008, 9:03 PM
"white, h0nk3y b****!"

when i wouldn't credit her final bill after she canceled her service.
Juanbyjuan

Aug 25, 2008, 9:52 PM
agreed. I remember that one too. ๐Ÿคฃ
Trygon

Aug 25, 2008, 10:47 PM
I got called a queer three times and an asshole twice in the first 60 seconds of a call.

I corrected him on the price of a phone.

He would be from Indiana, naturally. I lived there for six months, and even after I escaped the place, the willful stupidity of that state haunts me.
Pretty Keeley

Sep 3, 2008, 5:02 PM
Hey, not everywhere in IN is full of stupid people!

Most of it is....but not all. ๐Ÿ™‚
Trygon

Sep 3, 2008, 6:51 PM
Don't get me wrong, I have lots of good friends there. But IN residents are way more prone to being fat, stupid, bigoted, self-serving white trash ****bags.
icanexplain

Aug 26, 2008, 12:53 AM
m- Thank you for calling DeathStar's warranty, my name is Letha Weirdlastname, can I have your cellphone number area code first?
c- No, give me an American.
m- No problem. My name is Letha Weirdlastname, let's get started.
c- Dammit, I want a WHITE person.
m- No problem, my name is Letha Weirdlastname, let me help you.
c- Fv
icanexplain

Aug 26, 2008, 12:55 AM
c- Fc(k this. :click:

1. Letha is a Greek name. "White" people. Kinda.
2. My last name is German. WHITE ubermensch type.
3. My English was better than yours, so what does it matter if I'm American (even though I am)?

Effing A.
Sigma1570

Aug 26, 2008, 12:02 PM
I'm western european...and have body hair.

Some white trash lady to me after I gave her bad news "Well you have a hairy neck!"

Had this ex con call my old boss the N word as he was walking out.
khrispii

Aug 26, 2008, 2:22 PM
I had a customer tell me I was the dumbest fu**ing sh*t in the world because I told him he was contractually obligated to have the iphone data package and I would not remove it for him. He then proceded to just yell stupid b**ch over and over. I hung up on him and he still has the data package to this day.
astone

Aug 26, 2008, 5:16 PM
I had a customer come into the store the other day and he wanted to pay a bill but could not verify anything whatsoever on the acct, not even the name... So my other co worker explained to him that she was not going to allow the payment to be taken because we do not want to risk making the payment on the wrong account..

He started flipping out and told her to go on a diet and to call Jenny Craig. I was in shock!
kapwww

Aug 26, 2008, 5:33 PM
I've heard most of the life threats, the jump over the counter and kick your arse threats, and the other senseless name calling.

The one that I really had no response to was when a lady looked at me and said "Your shirt is too big. I don't think I want to buy a phone from a company that doesn't provide the correct sized shirt for its employees." I tried to explain that I had lost about 25 pounds in the last 3 months and the new shirts were on the way. She was not eligible for any upgrades anyhow so no loss on my part.

The 25 pounds was true. The new shirts thing not. They make us buy them and it's not THAT big on me. Who really cares anyhow?
devilsmafia

Aug 26, 2008, 5:36 PM
๐Ÿคจ
OfAMightDivine

Aug 26, 2008, 5:38 PM
I would have replied with "That's ok ma'am, I didn't really think you'd be able to press the keys and use the phone with those fat fingers you have in the first place. It's best if you didn't get it."
devilsmafia

Aug 26, 2008, 5:49 PM
It's a shame that we don't have a time machine so he could go back and say that.
GRitzma

Aug 26, 2008, 6:26 PM
"you Motha F*(*ing racist" after telling the customer they were only qualified for a partial discount and we could mail them a warrantee phone but it would take 5 days, even though we could give them a loaner
fivedollarsimcard

Aug 26, 2008, 7:59 PM
I was off work and speaking with another rep in the store about some computer stuff. nothing important. the other rep across the store just got finished telling some big ceo of his own company that if he couldnt get the last four of his tax id number or provide any call details or even provide an id, we couldn't access his account. so that rep starts helping someone else and this ceo walks over the the side of the room with me and this rep and says
"can you two quit fu(king making out and help me."

we were both speechless and the rep on the clock just banged his hands down on his keyboard and said "What's the last four of your tax id sir?!" he stormed off cursing on his way out the door.
Juanbyjuan

Aug 26, 2008, 8:00 PM
wow...hahaha
khrispii

Aug 26, 2008, 8:01 PM
I would have said "only if you want to make out. If it's anything else you need help with, then no."
devilsmafia

Aug 27, 2008, 9:38 AM
I ran a credit check on a new customer. I can type pretty fast so when i do a credit check on someone i can get the decision back within a minute usually. The credit decision came back showing the customer would have to pay a $400 deposit. After telling this to the customer he called me a racist (he was black) because he insisted that there was no way i could have gotten a credit decision that fast. He just assumed that I assumed he'd have bad credit becuase he was black. Of course all of this was after he finished telling me about how AT&T "Cut off" his phone cause he hadnt paid his bill in a couple of months.
coldouthereND

Aug 27, 2008, 9:54 AM
I've been called a racist (over the phone mind you) because I wouldn't replace their phone under warranty because it was damaged...now I am white...and I could tell she was african-american from her name, but it doesn't change the fact that she had damaged her phone
xombyme

Aug 27, 2008, 2:43 PM
who the fu** are you? fu**ing jesus because i want my phone back on and i dont owe this sh**....>>>>>

his acct name was FATHER WALTER G*****

ahh religion
SS EarlGoodman

Aug 27, 2008, 6:39 PM
Ok, so I had this customer named Henrietta or something to that affect. She frequented my store often with all sorts of ridiculous problems. She owned a low level nokia phone and always came in complaining that the phone didnt work and she had no minutes. After listening to her b*tch endless times I replaced her battery (about 4 times) only to find that she didnt have a charger this whole time, and as for the minutes she hasnt made a payment since she signed up... 3 months ago.

basically she got mad that i wouldnt replace the phone for her so she threw her phone at the wall which blew up into pieces as she persisted to call me a little sh*t so i walked to the door opened it and said "have a nice day ma'am" she stormed out of the store ca...
(continues)
T-Mob

Aug 27, 2008, 7:33 PM
We have had this moron calling in several times a day for the last couple of weeks. He is upset because his order has been cancelled and can't/won't be replaced. He tells us we are wrong and that it is on its way. After this he has told us multiple times that

"I am marrying Brittney Spears"

"My Dad is Dog the Boutny Hunter, I'm going to sic the dog on you!"

As you can imagine we are all really scared that Dog is coming up to Idaho for us.
genii

Sep 1, 2008, 11:52 AM
sounds like I have the same custy...what city are you in?
Nikoletta

Sep 1, 2008, 5:29 PM
No no, he said he'd "Sick the dogs on us" and that he'd sick his "Father, the bounty hunter" on us. He also told my aunt (who sits next to me) "You better stop lying to me or I will fire you."

I hadn't heard he was marrying Brittney Spears, good for him!

His order is canceled because he has a collection with us. He's placed 30+ orders and calls at least 3-4 times a day.

Also we're going to kill him because being upset makes his blood sugars go all funny and he can't be upset so we need to stop lying to him.

He's nuts.
Nikoletta

Sep 1, 2008, 2:36 PM
It wasn't so much a horrible thing he said to me it was just inane.

"You're only doing this because my mom's hispanic and I have a white last name." I don't remeber what the name was, he was trying to use his mom's credit card and putting his name on the order.

I'm in a call center, it was a CHAT, I couldn't see him or his mom.
dualitycomplex

Sep 1, 2008, 8:39 PM
I let what customers say to me roll off my back I have been around long enough to be called almost everything in the book and be threatened in every so called creative way possible. One of my favorites was when I wouldn't replace a case for a customer anymore because he was abusing my stores exchange program, limited life time warranty on select accessories doesn't mean if you break your clip on your chair a couple dozen times that I will continue to replace them for you. He got mad of course said F**K y0u! in a moment of pure hilarity and bad judgement my boss was in the back room within ear shot i looked at him and said "sir, you will be hearing from my lawyer that is sexual harrassment." he said it again, i kept my cool truth be told i...
(continues)
bocephus4200

Sep 2, 2008, 1:37 PM
I had a customer come in with her elderly father and look at phones to renew. She was trying to get her father interested in a phone he liked, he ended up getting bored and going outside. At that time, she told me she wanted to find a phone she liked too, because her father was going to die soon and she was getting the phone when he did, all in a matter of fact tone. I was speechless! (And, not to mention, I lost a lot of respect for her at that point)
girlfromabc

Sep 3, 2008, 12:30 PM
Not to me.. but to my manager guy came in dressed in 70's attire ( red flag number one) and driving a watermelon green like 1968 ford truck or something ( red flag 2) and wanted to cancel his girlfriends account.. not an authorized user.. throws papers down on counter and slams hands on counter stands up and points at my manager in his face saying he'll kick his a r s e and calls him a "f*** face " a bastar* and an a**hole Mother fuc*** . My manager asks him to leave and not to come back and he slams the door on the way out... thought my manager was gonna beat the crap outta him but he didnt he held the door for him and thanked him for his business.. funny as crap.. loved it.. ... insane
General Lee

Sep 3, 2008, 2:37 PM
Worst thing ever said to me by a customer was "You f'ing guido motherf-er!" I found it funny... yes I'm Italian and all, but it's funny to me. ๐Ÿคฃ
starrcartier

Sep 4, 2008, 7:24 PM
I recieved an escalated call from a team member (luckily). ๐Ÿ™„ Customer wanted a credit on her account for a phone that she's had for 2 years, she wanted full credit and another phone. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Told customer about out Sprint buyback program that offered her a big $10 for her phone. Of course, that would make her the happiest customer in the world. ๐Ÿ‘€ She proceded to call me every name out of the book and told me that I need to fire myself ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and since I am a supervisor that I needed to fire V ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (the girl on my team) and everyone at Sprint needed to be fired too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . She proceded to call me a b**** followed by n***a, n***a, n***a, n***a. Then asked to make a payment arrangement. Before I transferred her to finance she told me I was...
(continues)
General Lee

Sep 5, 2008, 4:41 PM
Haha... not to me, but to my district manager... cust gave him a mouthful, he replied kindly, cust asks his name, he tells her, she replies with "That's a f*cked up name there!" ๐Ÿ™„
freshgoesbetter

Sep 5, 2008, 5:13 PM
wasn't said to me, but it was "Suck my b**ls, b***h." People have no class.
wade496

Sep 5, 2008, 5:26 PM
Cust: Do you value your teeth and then smacked the quy

the guy had a shaved head and you could see the hand print. Everybody was on eggshells trying to get this huge Samoan out of the store. Asking politely to please leave.

Guy was like 6'4" weighing over 300 for sure huge guy.
cellfiend

Sep 5, 2008, 5:27 PM
Um. Right. I'm not even going to be sarcastic. That wasn't even worth sarcasm. I'll just flat out say you're full of it.
wade496

Sep 5, 2008, 7:05 PM
thats fine you can believe whatever your heart desires. I saw it and dont need to argue with you. Usually everything that I tell you think is bs so its whatever have fun bein a rooster

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.