Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Upgrades

CUCKINGCRAZZY

Aug 10, 2008, 11:05 AM
How to you guys get people to buy more stuff like cases bluetooth features etc.? I have noe problem with new activation but for upgrades is been a pain in the arse 🙄
Avaya_79

Aug 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
Easy. Just sell the features and benefits of the product. 🙂
Bozothecellguy

Aug 10, 2008, 1:12 PM
memorize the prices well, you could offer the products to the customers as a "bundle" pack and allow them to believe that they are saving money when in actuality they are paying full price 😁
Bozothecellguy

Aug 10, 2008, 1:14 PM
when you are telling customers about phone features, have the accessories in hand that go with those features.

ex....

this phone is bluetooth capable and i have found that this model headset seems to work perfectly with said phone.
Hombre07

Aug 11, 2008, 12:05 AM
Convince the customer of why they NEED them. Push bluetooth for driving safety. Push memory cards for ease of picture developing. Tell them how internet is so convenient and show them how it works, tell them text messaging can let them talk to their kids with ease, relate to them.

A couple lines I use:

My sister almost died from talking on the phone while driving, was holding it up and couldn't swerve out of the other line before hitting a car. A bluetooth headset would have prevented that. (More or less true).

I got in a wreck on the interstate and took picture with my phone right away. I'm glad I did too, state patrol pulled up, moved us away, wrote up the report, put me at fault when I wasn't, and I had to go to court over it. I ...
(continues)
BLEDSOE

Aug 11, 2008, 9:54 AM
we have flyers that ask if they are traveling...then ask do want to loose your phone AND face a LARGE fine??? No...better get a bluetooth. And then since they are using it in the car...get a car charger for it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.