Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Strangest Custy Exp. ever

Tmo Slave

Jul 29, 2008, 2:01 PM
Now this didn't happen at my store it happened at one of our other store up the street from us.

So a guy comes in to upgrade his phone. He seemed like a completely normal guy. After the rep finished the upgrade the customer asked if he could use the bathroom. Now normally its no a public restroom because its in our backroom, but we make exceptions. So the guy goes in the back and is in there for about 20 mins. They start hearing weird noises coming from the bathroom. So they figured he was having some issues. After about 30 mins he finally came out of the bathroom. His pants were down around his ankles and he had two cans of compressed air in his hands. That store keeps the cleaning supplies in the bathroom. One of the girls that...
(continues)
Bozothecellguy

Jul 29, 2008, 2:16 PM
🤣
FnKillMeNow

Jul 29, 2008, 3:20 PM
😳
tiny

Jul 29, 2008, 3:29 PM
😳 .....weird
squishymathias

Jul 29, 2008, 5:43 PM
whip its nice
UOQuack

Jul 30, 2008, 9:43 AM
What was he doing, huffing the compressed air and whacking off?? What a freak. I shudder everytime someone in my store violates the no public restroom policy
Pious Goddess

Jul 30, 2008, 10:42 AM
I'm sure he was it is just sickening that some people do that, thank god I don't use public rest rooms much. I know a person that carries the small packet of bleach wipes, ha I doubt I'd be that type of person.
lowtechlou

Jul 30, 2008, 11:50 AM
Hey if i want to beat it with some compressed air, thats my rite. 🤣 😛 was this memphis???? sounds like it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.