Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

what to do...what to do

nothing4free

Jul 28, 2008, 12:40 PM
so i have this really nice elderly couple that come in about once a month to go over there bill with me...this month there was 80 in usage charges stemming from the fact that their granddaughter won't stay off media net on her phone...she keeps telling them she isn't doing it and the bill is lying and so on and so forth...i have explained to this couple time and time again that they need to take her phone from her if she won't exercise respnsibility with her phone...
now before i continue let me describe this little girl to you...she is 14 years old and her grandparents bought her a shine a few weeks after it came out...they both currently have cheap samsungs...before they got her a line of her own she was using their phones and abusing tha...
(continues)
SEM

Jul 28, 2008, 12:44 PM
I would not say anything directly to the girl, but keep giving the grandparents options (For Example: Blocking all of the features so that there will be no more suprise charges). I have a feeling if you say something about/to the girl directly, it will just cause problems and make the wait longer for your other customers. Thats just my opinion though.
dustin.gery

Jul 28, 2008, 12:46 PM
Say something, there in your business, you were invited into theres
maycroft

Jul 28, 2008, 1:03 PM
cant help thinking of a jarule song.whats love?what to do ,what to do?sounds like that
Avaya_79

Jul 28, 2008, 1:41 PM
I'd agree with SEM. Discreet yet staight to the point. 😁
caca

Jul 28, 2008, 2:32 PM
grab that bitch by the hair and slam her ass down on the counter... then hold her up by the neck and tell her to quit her siht.

and if u see that she logs into the net 1 more time that ur gunna have sum ppl gangbang the fu(k out of her!

solved 🙂
nothing4free

Jul 28, 2008, 2:41 PM
knowing this girl she would probably like that... 😈
justiN0six

Jul 29, 2008, 10:39 PM
im down. lets get'er
mapleleaf88

Jul 28, 2008, 2:32 PM
"Since she isn't using the web browsing, we can just block it so that no more charges will appear!"
Dr. Ragnarok

Jul 29, 2008, 9:42 PM
Kill them all with a flamethrower.

Its the only way to be sure.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.