Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

So my call center's playing classical music today

Kamui

Jul 23, 2008, 2:54 PM
And I seem to be the only one here that likes it... Am I really the only one that can enjoy a symphony just as much as a rock concert? πŸ‘€
Avaya_79

Jul 23, 2008, 3:46 PM
At least your center is playing some music. Our's doesn't play anything at all. 😒
FnKillMeNow

Jul 23, 2008, 3:47 PM
same here☹️
EasterBunny

Jul 23, 2008, 4:06 PM
yah our center is quiet.. so so quiet. I'd like to get my iPod and speakers out and make some noise!! 🀣
Dj Podmaster

Jul 24, 2008, 8:10 AM
We had some latin music on sunday today we have "fly me to the moon" and other Sinatra songs playing.
squishymathias

Jul 24, 2008, 3:13 PM
i like classical music but i would rather listen to rock it just helps deal with the stress of the day.
Tmo Slave

Jul 24, 2008, 9:28 PM
What kind of music do you guys normally play? If its modern pop like britney spears and crap like that I would take classical any day of the week. Our store just plays a random mix of crap with the occasional good song.
squishymathias

Jul 24, 2008, 9:44 PM
i know we play old rock like from the 80's
michaelmykill

Jul 25, 2008, 5:04 AM
we play everything right from pop. rock , rap, house to country to trance...!!! πŸ™‚
metalsmokearsenal

Jul 27, 2008, 5:05 PM
my supervisor was listening to Tool earlier today in my center.. I LOVE IT!! 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.