Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

1 day at a time

jane doe

Jul 17, 2008, 8:18 PM
I have one for you,would like to know what you all would do... I was accused of transferring inappropriate( not sure what is considered inappropriate or unprofessional according to my employer) data from my phone. can't be proven cuz it never happened. I even gave them permission to pull my text MSG. files, I have been suspended and honestly at this point hope my wireless employer will terminate me on one hand to just be done with it, and on the other I want to stick around to just get their goat. I mean where does something like this come from? Why would my employer take the word of a looser that has nothing better to do then lie, and then punish me for something that never occurred. 😈 👿
OfAMightDivine

Jul 17, 2008, 11:20 PM
Because in the business world, you're guilty until proven innocent.
UOQuack

Jul 18, 2008, 10:18 AM
Make them show you exactly what was transferred that is considered inappropriate. If they cant or wont show proof, or if they cant prove it came from you, talk to an attorney. If they do fire you for this, sue the hell out of them.
tiny

Jul 18, 2008, 3:56 PM
i agree
WhoDey

Jul 18, 2008, 12:37 PM
....huh?
What in the world did they say you sent? And to whom did you send it? Customer? Boyfriend/Girlfriend, random stranger?

I think the who, not the what.. is the more important thing here.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.