Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Question for VZW Indirect reps...

devilsmafia

Jul 14, 2008, 2:42 PM
On a couple of occasions including today, while trying to get into a customers account through eRoes, I've gotten the following message

75782:Service:CustomerInquiry is not authorized to be used by client: VZW-NETACE

When that message pops up i can't continue any further with eRoes. So i have to send the customer to the Corporate VZW location down the street.

What the hell does that message mean?
Kagehiru

Jul 14, 2008, 2:44 PM
I've seen that when you type in the wrong number, especially if you short it by one digit. I've also seen it when you attempt to access a corporate account and don't have that privilege.
liquidfire

Jul 14, 2008, 2:56 PM
just call me ๐Ÿ™‚

ill be happy to take the sale ๐Ÿ˜
j-villa

Jul 15, 2008, 2:59 PM
or call me....that way we both have you covered....

since we work in the same store ๐Ÿคค
i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 14, 2008, 6:04 PM
that's either corporate business accounts or verizon employee. there's not many accounts that indirects can't access.
Ghosthendrikson

Jul 15, 2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah your manager reminds me of that on a daily basis. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
liquidfire

Jul 14, 2008, 6:12 PM
anyone else now having issues viewing contracts in eroes??

everytime i try i get "the file is damaged and cannot be repaired"

i called support and she couldnt access it either

i HATE manual apps
caca

Jul 14, 2008, 6:39 PM
would u send the customer to another location?

isnt there a NSS number u can call in for assistance?

Then manually write out a contract. ๐Ÿคจ
VZWMT123

Jul 14, 2008, 6:41 PM
I am an indirect store manager and hate when my employees send someone to a Corp. store when we could have helped them here... I love what you had to say do you need a job ๐Ÿ™‚
caca

Jul 14, 2008, 6:45 PM
need a job im hiring for personal assistance...

cut my grass
grocery shopping
laundry
cook
bathe me
wipe my ass
clean

...and occasional sex (depending)
๐Ÿ™‚

But i work for Sprint anyway
VZWMT123

Jul 14, 2008, 6:48 PM
I don't need a job.... but thanks. That is a bummer i was basically trying to compliment you on your advise it is good to hear an employee not just pass customers along because they may have to fill out a manual contract
caca

Jul 14, 2008, 6:55 PM
VZWMT123 said:
That is a bummer i was basically trying to compliment you on your advise

Thanx.

im just a greedy guy ... i dont like to pass siht on to anyone els.
Even a customer that is a cluster fu(k ...i like to problem solve then they tell me im the best ๐Ÿ˜ YAY n i get all their bus. N their friends 2 ....YAY ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
VZWMT123

Jul 14, 2008, 6:57 PM
Good for you that is nice to see!!!! ๐Ÿ˜
d3ity

Jul 15, 2008, 4:43 PM
I was always told national accounts are corp only... we can't touch them at all.

Is that not true? do you know something I don't?
devilsmafia

Jul 16, 2008, 10:55 AM
That is true. Indirects can't touch national accounts.
PhoneyName

Jul 15, 2008, 9:01 AM
Speaking of problems in eRoes...

For the past six months or so, almost every time I run a one year contract, it changes to two years when it activates. The application clearly says 12 months, but the printed contract says 24 mo., as does the account when you pull it up in infodesk. This is happening to all my coworkers too, and I was wondering if anyone else out there is having this problem.
Kagehiru

Jul 15, 2008, 10:09 AM
Not in the one I've done. We do a one year contract about once every two to three months, max.
d3ity

Jul 15, 2008, 5:05 PM
Whats a one year contract?
Kagehiru

Jul 15, 2008, 5:08 PM
Something you sign people up on when they bring in their own phone, otherwise it's just a mythical priceplan that I don't believe exists...
VZWMT123

Jul 15, 2008, 6:17 PM
What is a one year contract i NEVER sell them i did not even know they still existed ๐Ÿคฃ
ajstrong

Jul 15, 2008, 5:05 PM
I've definitely had this problem. They say there needs to be a trouble ticket written up for it, but with the "success" of other trouble tickets, and the limited nature of our communication with those that can actually help, it's not really worth it
cellphoneguy26

Jul 15, 2008, 5:50 PM
not sure ours has been working fine i would just call Credit and Activations have them do it in ErOES and then print it out from completed order

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.