Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Things that really grind my gears

i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 13, 2008, 4:09 PM
As a Verizon rep:

Qwest customers: if you have no intention of activating service with us to pull your qwest number, stop coming over here to browse phones. you can wait your damn turn until qwest DOES have verizon and dummy phones to show you. Not saying it bothers me when the Qwest employees come over and ask to see phones...it's a favor for them...but srsly. I don't want to take all this time going over plans and phones when I'm not making any money off it. W

Alltel customers: the buy out is PENDING GOVERNMENTAL F*CKING APPROVAL! if you don't want to port now then you can wait until you get information on the switch with the rest of us.

Mall employees: if we are neither sleeping together nor friends on any remote sort of c...
(continues)
cellphoneguy26

Jul 13, 2008, 4:12 PM
Whoooo hoooo you tell em i think you just relased what i wanna say everyday minus the qwest part we dont have that here
i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 13, 2008, 4:38 PM
navigating the prepaid IVR for verizon *shoots self*

customer service issues for prepay

customer service issues for prepay which I did NOT activate

the fact that my job is so dog-eat-dog and my check is SO dependent on commission that I get p1ssy about doing pointless prepay customer service

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.