Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

To the people camped here this morning for iPhones:

Buyers Remorse

Jul 11, 2008, 10:26 AM
SUCKERS!! We are indirect and won't be selling them...
UOQuack

Jul 11, 2008, 10:57 AM
haha! seriously? You had people camped outside your store? How sad. We've had a few phone calls, but no customers coming in asking about it yet.
thiscurveismine

Jul 11, 2008, 4:12 PM
its only funny because it is oh so true. One of my stores up north had 5 people with pillows and sleeping bags when he got in this morning.. did they not realize they were at the wrong store when we a)didnt open at 8 b)have OUR corporate name on the effing building (above at&t of course, but our name is bigger and says AUTHORIZED RETAILER)!!! Get it through your heads, not all stores are the same and NO i cannot finish the activation that they couldnt because iTUNES wouldnt let them, i wont even touch the damn thing!!!!!
krickt

Jul 12, 2008, 10:48 AM
I am sooooooo glad I can't sell ATT or anything likd it! You guys are having so much fun!
k
hitekdude

Jul 15, 2008, 11:07 AM
I'm glad to more 30 $ features and new lines for me. I had four campers at 5:30 the day before when I came back to the store the next mourning I had about fifty woo hoo!!! 4 new lines 8 upgrades than we were outa stock I orderd about 12 more through direct fulfillment. Oh yea I also got a 32 line bussniess deal that is closing by the end of this week... Watcha know about a 5000$ comm check??? Why would you not want the iPhone in your stores???
robtheman

Jul 12, 2008, 12:43 PM
You would think they would have the foresight to ask if you guys were going to have any iPhones in stock.
aavera

Jul 13, 2008, 8:57 PM
You know the majority of these people have no foresight!
cellfiend

Jul 11, 2008, 4:17 PM
Then this is the Day of the Car Charger for you. Low and behold peons we have all your accessory needs.
thiscurveismine

Jul 11, 2008, 5:10 PM
Shocking i actually have a few phones out and our market is sitting at just under $10,000 in total profit for the day.
The New ATnT Wireless

Jul 12, 2008, 5:57 PM
Buyers Remorse said:
SUCKERS!! We are indirect and won't be selling them...

🤣
🤣

That made my day.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.