Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Things I love

becauseimbored

Jul 9, 2008, 8:14 PM
girls in white dresses with green satin sashes, snow flakes that land on my nose and eye lashes, brown paper packages tied up with strings...

yeah yeah yeah

so what it's not a ranting thread.
i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 9, 2008, 8:18 PM
and this makes me laugh for all kinds of reasons that you wouldn't even begin to probably find funny. but thanks for the smile!
attwork

Jul 9, 2008, 8:19 PM
But who cares....The shop talk forum has been dead as sh!t lately. Nothing but necroposts and gay threads such as this one.
i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 9, 2008, 8:29 PM
on the train wreck of drama and loserish involvement that is the lounge now, and the past couple days. 🙄
attwork

Jul 9, 2008, 8:30 PM
Yeah...Makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little every time I go in there.

I have enough problems in my own life, I dont need to bitch about mine to strangers or listen to them bitch about theirs. They all need to get a life and stop being so pathetic.
i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 9, 2008, 8:32 PM
quite tasteless. not that it was a place of high class to begin with, but it's not even fun for killing boredom anymore.
attwork

Jul 9, 2008, 8:35 PM
Yeah...Ive never been much for the lounge in the first place. I lurk in there every once and awhile, but rarely post. Shoptalk has just dried up so much recently you can go days without reading an interesting post.
beeferjay

Jul 10, 2008, 3:34 AM
youre going to hell for that one

🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.