Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

sprint sero...?

bigpapi

Jul 9, 2008, 11:35 AM
well it sounds like it's all over but the crying for the sero $30/50 plans, rumor has it...

which brings up my q.

if i, oh say, order three more sero lines on my personal account (w free phones) and decide to ebay them; when someone assumes the liability, will they have to resign a new "current" sero plan if it's after the old plans are retired???
WhoDey

Jul 9, 2008, 2:38 PM
🤨
So, let me paraphrase your question.

"If I intentionally defraud both Sprint and the person I sell the phone to on Ebay (since the phone will still be active on my account and they wont be able to activate it on theirs), and then tell the person that I set up the line for, that they have to have their credit run and pay more than I told them they would have to originally, does that make me a ginormous douchenozzle?"

Yes.. yes it does.
Moron
attwork

Jul 9, 2008, 2:42 PM
WhoDey said:
ginormous douchenozzle

Good one. 🤣
SprintXC

Jul 10, 2008, 8:35 AM
WhoDey said:
ginormous douchenozzle

I think that we should create the Scoopers Guide to Original Name Calling. It would make a ton of money. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.