Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Boredom (incomplete)

took

Jun 28, 2008, 9:35 PM
So I was reading through old archived files on the computer and stumbled upon this colorful yet incomplete Gem written by an ex-coworker. (based mostly on fact) 😢 i miss 'im.
took

Jun 28, 2008, 9:35 PM
fail... anyways...

It’s another gloomy Tuesday and yet again I find myself staring at the clock. The clock hands move at sluggish speeds, which lately I’ve become all too familiar with. I mean I’d enjoy telling everyone I love my job but I’d be lying! The clock backdrop is a drab colored wall with scuffs, scratches and paint chips. Rumor has it that three previous employees went blind from staring too long. Not wanting to be the fourth I decide to turn my attention to my beloved computer. Locked, secured and waiting to crash, thank god for Dell! I hit the program button, which holds my only form of entertainment. Wait; there must be some mistake! I don’t see them; the music channels Kube 93, and Jack Fm. Our only ...
(continues)
dualitycomplex

Jun 28, 2008, 9:50 PM
if there is more post it up this just killed 5 minutes of boredom, ( some of that time was spent killing myself with a cigarette )
llama

Jun 29, 2008, 11:58 AM
needs to learn how to form a paragraph.
Nikoletta

Jul 2, 2008, 4:56 PM
So how does the story end? I shared it with a friend and we want to know!
attwork

Jul 2, 2008, 5:55 PM
The shoptalk forums have been dead lately...You need to start posting more customer stories! 🙂
OfAMightDivine

Jul 2, 2008, 11:00 PM
Where have YOU been? 👀 👀 👀 👀
shanlynn

Jun 29, 2008, 2:13 PM
Must be a Go employee. Blame a DM in Cali. for the removal of our stations.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.