Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

NO MORE!!!

Tmo Slave

Jun 24, 2008, 9:53 PM
Seriously this guy has switched back and forth between a sidekick and a curve like 7 times. Finally we told him he can no longer exchange the phone. He is outside of his buyers remorse and he has exchanged to many times.

So he comes back in today all pissed because we won't exchange the sidekick for the curve. I tell him that he has had more than enough chance to use the curve and we are no longer going to help him.

Come to find out from one of the other managers that he has done the same thing at their store and is well outside of 30 days. Plus he has changed his phone number like 10 times and customer service will no longer credit the $15 for the number change.

Give people an inch and they take a mile.

Plus he doesn't...
(continues)
Juanbyjuan

Jun 24, 2008, 9:58 PM
roshambo him for a new phone.

If he wins : New phone

If you win : triple ETF and cancel the lines.

You go first per policy.
Tmo Slave

Jun 24, 2008, 10:01 PM
I think this should be the rule for all customers. That would take care of so many problems really quick. 😎
ac4321

Jun 25, 2008, 6:31 PM
Ten swaps? We cut people off after their first 30 day exchange. The swap makes the sale final... If they are beligerent and otherwise have a profitable account, we might do two. Otherwise it's one swap.
WhoDey

Jun 25, 2008, 9:00 PM
Yea, I was wondering WTF that was all about.

One swap.. MAYBE two.. 3 if you're smokin hot.. and have boobs (Thought I should specify)
hitekdude

Jun 25, 2008, 9:33 PM
yea i had a guy go from a v3xx to a slm to a cu515 to a slm than i had to cut him off it was ridiculous he cancled oh well..??? we will miss him... its not like at&t has like 120 million customers or anything

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.