Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

So, is there a recall on the Blackjack?

Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 7:08 PM
Just spoke to a custie who has a BJ (the first one) and he was claiming there is a recall on that device. Anyone know about this?

Oh, and the custie was brilliant. I offered this guy almost everything. Exception upgrade, our warranty service was willing to exchange even tho it is out of warranty. I offered courtesy credits, he asks for a warranty extention on the refurb. 90 days isn't enough time?!

He then tells me he doesn't like to be on the phone much (MUTE KEY, Then why the hell are you on my phone?!), and then I offer to waive all ETFs and cancel! Not good enough. He can get the phone cheaper somewhere else? Go for it, thanks for calling, release.

Stupid.
JOKER

Jun 14, 2008, 7:13 PM
and yes ladys and germs this is all true for i am right next to him and heard it all this guy was a total @$$ and wanted a phone he was offred the F'N world and refused to take any offer go figure

he was soooooo stuuuuuuuuped
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 7:13 PM
Yeah, it's true.

Joker is right next to me, taking escalations calls.

Lock up your children, and their cellphones.

Please.
OfAMightDivine

Jun 14, 2008, 7:21 PM
Since he's right next to you, can you PLEASE start smacking him until he learns how to type properly? I keep getting headaches trying to figure out what he's trying to tell us.
Deadeye-Jim

Jun 14, 2008, 7:22 PM
can i smack him too? he's sitting behind me. 😈
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 7:23 PM
Get some!
Dr. Ragnarok

Okay, Joker has been smacked!
JOKER

Jun 14, 2008, 7:55 PM
it is not hard to understand what i type and or say it is all too easy to read. my problem is the punctuations that i never seem to use.
attwork

Jun 14, 2008, 7:16 PM
yep, there is a recall on blackjacks manufactured between Nov. 06 - Feb 07. It has something to do with poor signal caused by a defective part used to make the internal antenna.
Dr. Ragnarok

This is too cool, fakename is the rep who got this first it seems, and he just would not give up! I can't change the length of the warranty!!!
fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 7:43 PM
Joker? Dr. Ragnarok? Who'd I trnsfr the call to? 🙂
Deadeye-Jim

Jun 14, 2008, 8:08 PM
Dr. Ragnarok is who you transfered to. Joker just sits nearby and talks smack.
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 8:49 PM
You transferred to a rep here in my call center, not Joker or myself. However, that female rep did escalate the custie to me.

He was, clearly, retarded.
fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 10:33 PM
ps...what ever happed with him?
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 10:51 PM
Well...

I offered everything short of a free phone without a contract. WSC exchange, exception upgrade, Nokia 2610 for 39.99 no contract... I even offered to waive his ETFs and cancel his account on the spot.

We ended up arguing over how I couldn't change the length of the 90 warranty on the refurb device. Then he said the Nokia was a joke offer because he could get it as a GoPhone for $19.99. I "advised" him to go ahead and do that, thanked him for calling and disconnected.

So... nothing ended up happening... I keep looking in to see if he called back, but he hasn't yet.
BigShowJB

Jun 15, 2008, 2:12 PM
what the hell did he want? call that dumb ass back and say ok sir, since we were unable to satisfy your concern before, what do you propose we do?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.