Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Oh how I love CCRs! :)

fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 6:34 PM
I am currently hovering as a cust and a cust care rep fight it out. It's HILAREOUS!!!! Oh man. I love that rep becuase she is just telling the cust how it is. oh I love it becuase I'm just sitting here not doing a thing! 🙂 😁
attwork

Jun 14, 2008, 6:46 PM
You call avoiding Son'ova'bitch....

Ive done that before too and its funny.
I'd be careful tho. On my phone I can tell when other agents are hanging in the background and havent fully transfered the customer over. Ive had other people hang on the line when Ive talked to problem customers and I will be extra aggresive and overly enforce policies just to put on a little show for the lazy reps that are call avoiding.
fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 6:51 PM
No I wasn't! it was a stupid cust calling in about the blackjack letter...no big right? uhhh not! He didn't want a refurb/didn't want only 90 days as a remaining warranty/wanted a credit for the new fone he wanted to purch. ugh!

He'd already spoken with warranty today and then they trnsfrd him to Samsung (oh! and that rep opend a can of worms by saying that we've known about the issue since day one! OH MY!)

So he asked me to stay on the line and it was soooo funny so i'm a clam! 🙂
attwork

Jun 14, 2008, 7:02 PM
Cool. You'd think he'd be happy with a year and a half warranty. And since he got that letter we would replace it for free even if the thing was run over by a car.

I love those calls, where customers are being so unreasondable I dont even care about being a jerk to 'em, cause they just deserve it.
fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 7:16 PM
I KNOW RIGHT?! 😲 It was technically oow by date (even with the 18 month warranty!) He was apprvd for it. whatev.

oh man, the other day I had a cust more than a year out of warranty! 🤣 ---He thought the warranty was good for the contract of the phn. where do they get these things?!?!?
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 7:15 PM
Oh my god.

THAT CALL ESCALATED TO ME!

His name was two short words? Asian?

Oh my god.
attwork

Jun 14, 2008, 7:18 PM
🤣

I seen your other thread and thought of this thread instantly....It had to be the same call. Most customers are just happy we are able to replace their Blackjack with a working one even it its out of warranty.
fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 7:18 PM
yes!!!!! ahhh that's funny! 🤣
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 7:20 PM
Freakin' Awesome!

This is just too funny. Joker and I and most of the call center and laughing. The rep you transferred to is hearing about it now.

I love phonescoop!
fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 7:27 PM
I know! I was having a hay-day just listening to the rep! that was funny! This is a small world!
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 8:50 PM
It sure is! Who'da thunk it, two reps posting about the same call from different centers. We're in Florida. And, now I'm on lunch...

BRB!
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 9:54 PM
... how happy you were with her standing her ground. 🙂
fakename

Jun 14, 2008, 10:29 PM
Haha! what'd she say? She acted how I always want to!
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 14, 2008, 10:52 PM
She's a good one around here, knows policy pretty well and knows how to stand firm on it.

She got a kick out of knowing this went to Phonescoop.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.