Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Maybe somebody has an answer

pepsigirl

Jan 30, 2005, 3:42 PM
I was just wondering if any Cingular/AWE employee knows why we still have places like MOBILE SOLUTIONS selling the AT&T plans. I have had several "new" customers come to ask questions about their new AT&T plan that they just got "yesterday" and I have to turn them away. I do not have the capability to look at their account only to migrate them to the Cingular network...Why must Agent stores make our jobs harder...?? 😁 😁
BlueGuy

Jan 31, 2005, 12:58 AM
pepsigirl said:
I was just wondering if any Cingular/AWE employee knows why we still have places like MOBILE SOLUTIONS selling the AT&T plans. I have had several "new" customers come to ask questions about their new AT&T plan that they just got "yesterday" and I have to turn them away. I do not have the capability to look at their account only to migrate them to the Cingular network...Why must Agent stores make our jobs harder...?? 😁 😁

I know, the problem was Cingular decided to let certain companies sell out of their stock of ATTWS phones, as they won't be getting a licence to sell cingular, i hope thats why ,
Mobile Solutions are REAL BASTARDS!!!!
pepsigirl

Jan 31, 2005, 1:08 PM
It sure creates a big headache when it comes down to it. Consumers don't understand that even though we are "one" company that we still are not able to look into their account and we can't help them with the ATT issues that they may have, etc.etc. It is just a big pain in the ass. Then you get the customers that get irritated at the MS people because they gave out wrong information???? It just puts us in a real crappy situation.
BlueGuy

Feb 1, 2005, 2:08 AM
pepsigirl said:
It sure creates a big headache when it comes down to it. Consumers don't understand that even though we are "one" company that we still are not able to look into their account and we can't help them with the ATT issues that they may have, etc.etc. It is just a big pain in the ass. Then you get the customers that get irritated at the MS people because they gave out wrong information???? It just puts us in a real crappy situation.

**** it, it makes the night interesting if nothing else! 😉 😉 🙄
donvito

Feb 3, 2005, 10:35 AM
also cingular can't just cancell out att
that's why we'r migrating
greyrat

Feb 6, 2005, 6:38 AM
Dude, I got a horror story call from a customer getting dicked by mobile solutions. I hope Cingular tells these clowns to get stuffed.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.