Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Criticism

JOKER

Jun 9, 2008, 4:33 PM
why is it that when we get criticized about the way we handle ourself that we cannot
take it and yet it is for the best sometimes to get criticized for how we handel a customers request that is good and how we handel ourselves on the phones or off????
why do some people care not to be criticized for this info does this not help them as well the customer ??????

i say yes and those that CANNOT handle criticism is in the wrong profesion to handel customers. but then again this is just me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
attwork

Jun 9, 2008, 5:35 PM
I read that about 3 times and still, I'm confused about what point you are trying to get across....

Also, the extra large letters do not help at all. ๐Ÿคจ
fakename

Jun 9, 2008, 9:50 PM
lol. I agree attwork! I thought it was just me, thanks for making me feel like less of a tool! ๐Ÿ™‚ Joker, what are you tryin to say! ๐Ÿ™„
lxav06

Jun 11, 2008, 6:44 PM
wow i understood it.
attwork

Jun 11, 2008, 6:57 PM
lxav06 said:
wow i understood it.

Yeah, its kinda like 2 guys with down syndrome having a conversation....A normal person wouldnt understand what the hell was going on, but they understand each other perfectly.

Birds of a feather.... ๐Ÿ™„
fakename

Jun 11, 2008, 10:40 PM
haha! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
UOQuack

Jun 10, 2008, 10:12 AM
Personally, I liked the big letters, but then again, my eyes are going bad.
liquidfire

Jun 9, 2008, 5:43 PM
because we are all perfect and to be told otherwise would negate that fact

duh ๐Ÿ™„

* yes its sarcasm ๐Ÿ˜
JOKER

Jun 9, 2008, 6:38 PM
well then the sarcasm is appreciated but my point is why are we afraid of critism when MOST of us like to be critized by our elders to let us know what needs to be fixed or the way we act with a customer then again some criticism is not worth losing breath over......

and perfect is a figment of ur imagination.. ๐Ÿคฃ
nodeposit

Jun 10, 2008, 11:39 AM
Here's some criticism for you: Use some punctuation.
Juanbyjuan

Jun 10, 2008, 4:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA
motoguy75

Jun 10, 2008, 12:17 PM
your sign
NorCal23

Jun 10, 2008, 2:38 PM
Doesn't Phone Scoop have a spell check function?
motoguy75

Jun 11, 2008, 7:22 PM
thats why i gave him his sign
aavera

Jun 11, 2008, 7:56 PM
JOKER said:
Why is it that when we get criticized about the way we handle ourselves that we cannot take it and yet it is for the best. Sometimes, to get criticized for how we handle a customer's request or how we handle ourselves on or off the phones or off is a good thing. Why do some people dislike being criticized? This information can be helpful not only to them, but to the customer as well.

I that those who CANNOT handle criticism are in the wrong profession to handle customers. But then again that is just my opinion ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I may have missed some, but your errors are in bold print.
aavera

Jun 11, 2008, 7:59 PM
I already found a couple eff ups I made ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh well. I'm tired, I only have 2 more hours to go and it's been a long day!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.