Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

T&C's

ki_lljoy

Jun 9, 2008, 3:01 PM
Why can cust not read there contract? Do not call yelling at me because you're butt hurt that you can't keep your 11,000 rollover minutes and go down to a 450 plan. Custies can be so ignorant.
Juanbyjuan

Jun 9, 2008, 3:17 PM
we don't read, we sign and drive 😎 Thats American way.
liquidfire

Jun 9, 2008, 4:25 PM
its sign THEN drive. dont you remember the commercials 🙄
JOKER

Jun 9, 2008, 4:35 PM
i do remember the commercial that says SIGN then DRIVE then i would bring in the dead to their house then they can sign and i got a BRAND NEW HOME 🤣 🤣 🤣
liquidfire

Jun 9, 2008, 5:48 PM
you: "sign here sir"

dumb guy: **guy signs whatever you put in front of him because he is too busy eyeing up the shiny new phone just like a lil kid with a new toy**

You: "thank you sir. no GTFO of my new house!!!" 😁

DG: 😳
JOKER

Jun 9, 2008, 6:54 PM
that is exactly what I am talking about 🤣
JOKER

Jun 9, 2008, 3:18 PM
BUT MOST OF EM DONT READ BEFORE THEY SIGN THERE CONTRACT.. THEY COULD BE SIGNING THERE HOUSE OVER TO YA AND NOT REALIZE THAT THEY SIGNED OVER THERE HOME TO YA
MotoV3RAZR2008

Jun 11, 2008, 11:25 PM
ki_lljoy said:
Why can cust not read there contract? Do not call yelling at me because you're butt hurt that you can't keep your 11,000 rollover minutes and go down to a 450 plan. Custies can be so ignorant.

You'll love me. Today I called AT&T and they offered to put me on the 29.99 plan, and I was going to lose my 2100 rollover minutes (I am on the 450 plan) And you know what I told the woman?

SIGN ME UP HONEY!

I was glad to sacrifice those rollover minutes, I'll never use a single one of them. Now I am on a special plan and I don't have to worry about wasting money on minutes I'll never use. The 200 Anytime and 1000 NW is PERFECT! Thank you AT&T Wireless!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.