Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

OMG

MizzSprint

Jun 9, 2008, 12:41 PM
I just helped a customer that had this big rash on both of his arms. It might have been poison ivy one or the other. He rubbed his arm all over the counter and to make it worse he then started to scratch. It was dry so whenever he scratched it, the flakes would fall on the desk. OMG!!!! He continuously kept wipn the desk off then scratching again. It's been about 10minutes, I disenfected everything washed my hands and I feel all itchy.
lxav06

Jun 9, 2008, 12:46 PM
that is not pioson ivy, sound more like psoriasis or eczema.
one of those is genetic. forgot which one.
soaking in epsom salt would great ly help him but ocean water is way better.
attwork

Jun 9, 2008, 12:47 PM
🤣

Your infected now...
lxav06

Jun 9, 2008, 12:47 PM
and it is not contagious.
MizzSprint

Jun 9, 2008, 12:50 PM
No, I have a family member with ezcema. It doesn't look like that. Even if it wasn't contagious that's just nasty.
took

Jun 9, 2008, 12:49 PM
NO ONE TOUCH HER! SHE GOT THE DISEASE!
JOKER

Jun 9, 2008, 3:14 PM
RUN FER DA HILLS 😲 RUN FER YER LIFE RUN 😈
smiliey

Jun 9, 2008, 12:49 PM
ay are ee, eff you see kaye ee dee 😛 !
MizzSprint

Jun 9, 2008, 12:53 PM
No I honestly think it's a mind thing, because I'm itching everywhere. The vision of him scratching flakes, falling, and him wiping the desk is still replaying.
smiliey

Jun 9, 2008, 12:55 PM
rub my entire body down with some cortizone 10 ointment lol
caca

Jun 9, 2008, 2:28 PM
u liked it dont lie ... u prolly licked that siht off the counter when he left right?

gargle it with sum toilet water 😎
MizzSprint

Jun 9, 2008, 3:42 PM
Actually, I left it for you to lick it up and you're late! You see what happens when we try to be nice and feed people.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.