Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Ranting 8(

took

Jun 3, 2008, 4:28 PM
so i just got done dealing with a customer who wanted to sit there for 45 minutes talking about how he spends millions a year on his verizon account (which is 59.99 per month) and how appauled he is that he has had to buy 4 car chargers for his 8300. I asked him if he had one to show me, to which he said "yes in the car, but i stepped on that one" which he didnt mention till now. At which point i take the stance that abuse to a product breaking said product should not be a surprise. On average i have had customers buy CLA's and not have to replace them but maybe 1 per year. He tells me thats a "person to person" basis to which i reply "yea because some people are more or less gentle with their products" to which he replies "someone should ha...
(continues)
Sliznut

Jun 3, 2008, 11:44 PM
That's whiny people for ya. I can't even tell you how many times I have had people call in complaining about how they've went through 6 touch screen pda's in a row and all of them had "substandard" touchscreens because they all ended up messed up. I ask, "Where do you carry it?" The response typically is "In my pocket like any other cell phone!" Well genius, it's a freakin PDA with a fairly delicate touchscreen. If you keep it in your pocket with your keys it IS going to break.
liquidfire

Jun 4, 2008, 9:29 AM
for some reason certain ppl expect ot be able to treat everything like junk and have it last. i hate these people that bring in water damaged phones, or cracked phones they constantly drop or step and and yell at me for "selling them an inferior product" or "piece of junk"

well, duh 🙄 treat it like junk and you're going to get junk. treat it correctly and it will last

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.