Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

SO

Juanbyjuan

May 31, 2008, 5:51 PM
Whats everybody down for tonight? I just got my bottle of Jack.
Ghosthendrikson

May 31, 2008, 5:55 PM
My two friends are celebrating the purchase of a new business with the 1999 bottle of Dom I bought them for their wedding engagement, and I am invited!

HOLLA!!

Steaks and DAMN fine CHAMPAGNE!That is how we do high class in Montana...Steak, Corn, and champagne.
Juanbyjuan

May 31, 2008, 6:00 PM
hahahah win. Although corn and drink could have bad a aftermath
The Hammer

Jun 2, 2008, 10:48 AM
WOW another person from MT, i didnt think it was possible!
aavera

Jun 2, 2008, 4:16 PM
There are a few of us hanging around on here!
60dollarcarcharger

Jun 2, 2008, 5:26 PM
we are all definitly phone scoop whores
cellphoneguy26

Jun 2, 2008, 5:30 PM
I like being a ps whore it could be alot worse 😁
attwork

May 31, 2008, 6:32 PM
...FTW.

Ganna pick up a case of beer and a bottle of something (havent quite figured out what yet) and then I'm going out to a buddies house were we are going to burn some old furniture and some wood (and anything else we can get our hands on) with some friends....

....Once I get off work, that is. 😁
Juanbyjuan

May 31, 2008, 6:34 PM
That is a FTW. 😉
I Sell Phones

Jun 2, 2008, 10:56 AM
🤤 🤤

Bottle of Jack sounds delicious. Is it regular Jack Black, Gentleman's Jack, or Single Barrel?
d3ity

Jun 2, 2008, 12:42 PM
🤤 Single Barrel FTMFW.
I Sell Phones

Jun 2, 2008, 1:14 PM
🤤 🤤 🤤
Me loves it too.
Juanbyjuan

Jun 2, 2008, 4:05 PM
Jack D all the way. Travel sized it for me. I made a drinik for myself which even my friend was like yum. Half a cup of rootbeer, then take a full shot and drop it in their like a bomb and chugg it. You taste no whiskey and just a weird smooth rootbeer. I am going to try and make this into a rootbeerfloat version. But Sh*t it was good 🙂
lxav06

Jun 5, 2008, 4:32 PM
what tripped my out was khalua (?) and root beer, tastes very similar to a tootsie roll! 😲

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.