Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Forcing the smile

WirelessGuy02

May 26, 2008, 2:30 PM
I have been selling phones for almost six years now. I normally have no problem putting on a fake smile and being friendly to ensure that a customer buys today, despite things that may be bothering me. Today though is the first time that I can't do it.
Jorin

May 26, 2008, 2:38 PM
Do you think that might be because your at work dealing with cell phone customers while all the normal people are at a lake, in bed, or shopping today?
WirelessGuy02

May 26, 2008, 3:16 PM
Partly yes, but the mostly because three kids (2 18 year olds and a minor) decided to steal my car last night. In the few hours they had it they managed to damage every side of my cay. From damaging the back end enough that I am afraid to open it because it may not shut again to damaging the front passenger side quarter panel and scratching past the door. I realize that I am "lucky" that my car was found quickly and they were dumb enough to get caught before they could torch it (they left the gas can they were going to use in my car). Then after all of this I had to pay $120 to get the car towed back to my house.
BigShowJB

May 27, 2008, 1:18 PM
you can press civil charges against them for personal financial damages of the direct and indirect results. (deductibles, towing and storing, rental fees, missed work.) Not that you would really ever get it, but there is a chance.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.