Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

corporate store or auth dealer?

deasy

May 26, 2008, 2:07 PM
wondering where you guys would rather work. corp reps act like the priviliged kids going to private schools, and auth dealers are like the bad/misunderstood kids from the wrong side of the tracks. what do yall think
Juanbyjuan

May 26, 2008, 2:14 PM
Corp store, rather work for att then radioshack lol
aavera

May 26, 2008, 2:17 PM
We don't have the same stringent quota's to meet.
sammish

May 26, 2008, 2:23 PM
quotas aren't as harsh, management is more relaxed, I was told quote unquote that I might as well throw out the sexual harassment section of the manual, write ups are nothing more than a meaningless piece of paper, and it's way more fun.

although I do miss the tuition reimbursement.
alltelbran

May 26, 2008, 2:26 PM
i work for a agent and one of my co workers used to work for corp .... when it come to policy for agent you can get away with murder ...
deasy

May 26, 2008, 2:39 PM
im in a corp store with tons of traffic and our quotas are only 16 new.
alltelbran

May 26, 2008, 3:13 PM
are quotas are 15 each there is two of us ... so 30 total.....
yoboy8

May 26, 2008, 4:36 PM
who do you work for?
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 5:49 PM
i like the corp money, benefits and so far the commission.
but i like the less stringent rules of auth dealer. maybe if i made more than 1500.00 in commission i would like the auth deal better core store i was getting close to 1800. part time.
liquidfire

Jun 4, 2008, 10:15 AM
damn, you guys have it easy. im at an auth retailer in a mall with a corp store โ˜น๏ธ

the corp gets ALL the traffic because they are in the food court.

my quota is 50 points a month
new = 1 point
up = half point

most i ever got is 27 points in a month, even tho i sell over 40 phones a month no prob
zeebull

May 26, 2008, 4:23 PM
i think it is an answer that will be biased.....i'm working for auth dealer.....in a mall, if it's an auth dealer in a STORE, sure go that way.....but the store is def the deciding factor
coolestguyinsa

Jun 2, 2008, 6:17 PM
I have worked for both Corp and now I work at an Auth Dealer in a mall. I agree on the fact that working at an Auth Dealer has better quotas to meet, which allows me to hit accelerators. In turns puts more money in my pocket. Plus I get more freedom to work deals and not have to go ask my manager for every little thing.

If your questioning which to work for, look at the locations and see which one has more traffic, and which has a better commission structure.

Plain and simple,

Cheers
cellphoneguy26

Jun 4, 2008, 11:07 AM
I think thats not a bad analogy
hereticcavi

Jun 4, 2008, 11:24 AM
i would like to work for a non repair store. Which i work in one now and LD is getting real real old
poweredup

Jun 4, 2008, 12:36 PM
corp. store ๐Ÿ˜ and i hate ppl that act like privileged private school kids. although we do get privileged to things alot sooner than the auth dealers alot of the times. ๐Ÿ‘€ do these pants make my butt look big? ๐Ÿคจ oh god your icky get away!!!!!!
motoguy75

Jun 4, 2008, 1:04 PM
๐Ÿ‘ฟ
i'm the misunderstood one that just happens to work where the priveleged kids are
Dr. Ragnarok

Jun 4, 2008, 2:57 PM
If I had to choose...

... I'd rather be dead than do sales again.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.