Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

dumb skank

ihateeverything

May 25, 2008, 2:16 PM
So this lady and her family come in to check out phones for a carrier. She claims she can get a corporate discount, plus data packages which are 30 per phone, plus minutes which normally cost over 100 for four phones, plus insurance for 120.. and get this..this is the kicker..if she buys her phones outright and goes on a prepaid plan. I totally lol'd with an underside of rage because of her stupidity which kept increasing as I explained that this wasn't possible on prepaid and her smart phones are going to cost over 350 a pop meaning its going to cost her over 1000 dollars for phones for monthly prices that aren't available on prepaid... god what a stupid whore...
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:22 PM
u mean i cant get a blackberry free on the prepaid
ihateeverything

May 25, 2008, 2:25 PM
dude omg she thought prepaid gets you the same deals as post paid PLUS corporate discount PLUS insurance!
BLEDSOE

May 25, 2008, 2:26 PM
But i have bought minutes here for 3 years...i am a good customer and i deserve a NEW phone!!! Fine if you can't i am sure that can take my pre-paid business to another carrier and they will give me what i want. When do my minutes expire cause i am not buying any more!!
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:30 PM
thank god i am tired of loading ur mins on every damn week and not getting a damn thing for it
BLEDSOE

May 25, 2008, 2:32 PM
EXACTLY!!! hahaha....

🤣 🤣
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:34 PM
no u really have no idea how much i despise pre paid custys
BLEDSOE

May 25, 2008, 2:36 PM
Hey at least they pay their "bill"

j/k 😉
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:41 PM
the convo i hate having

the way out pre paid plans work is u pay 20 bucks a week and get unlimited mins

so someones phone is turned off cause their balance is only $3.33

so they buy a $20 card and i put it on for them their phone is back on and they are happy

till they get home and realize their balance is only $3.33 again

well ur phone was not on when u came in the store right

right

is it on now

ya im talking on it

well its a PRE PAID plan they take the money so u can use ur phone
just get over it and make sure u put money on it b4 next week
took

May 27, 2008, 3:10 PM
What carrier? thats awsome.. no contract and unlimited calling for $80 a month?
eljeffe666

May 27, 2008, 3:28 PM
suncom
ihateeverything

May 25, 2008, 2:26 PM
She wanted a 30 dollar data plan on each phone which would run 120 a month, not realizing that 30 does not cover data for all 4.. it just boggles my mind why she wouldn't believe me about any of this crap
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:31 PM
u still cant do that on a pre paid can u

i know we can not
ihateeverything

May 25, 2008, 2:33 PM
no
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:34 PM
thats what i thought

gotta love ppl
BLEDSOE

May 25, 2008, 2:35 PM
Yeah us either...I think on pick your plan prepaid the I you can get unl int...i know the i phone works on that ....?? bout other PDA?

I only have like two custys that have PDAs on Prepaid. One iphone and one tilt
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:43 PM
thats cause they the good dealers

i swear to god i had a pre paid come in pissed

i want a damn phone that cant be traced by dem der FBI!

🤨 *headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**headdesk**head desk*
BLEDSOE

May 25, 2008, 2:54 PM
Well one is a trust fund baby and no way am i telling a custy that spends nearly 8,000 a year on outright phone purchases that she could have gotten a contract long ago..i make $$ off the cards she buys too....and her balance is never below $250.00

If only $$ could get you credt...oh wait it can if you have a brain when you spend it.
eljeffe666

May 25, 2008, 2:57 PM
if it takes me 5 mins to do a prepaid replinisment i get 66 cents to do it for them

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.