Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

quote of the day (oxymoron)

VictorZuluWhiskey

May 24, 2008, 8:24 PM
so i am minding my own business reading phonescoop and these little hoodlums come runnin up to the phones f'ing around with them as usual however today is extra special they bring us the qoute of the day..... "Yo shawdy look @ this junk this junk is sweet man this junk is good.... 😳 now i know its supposedly cool to talk like that i guess in some areas of culture however three junks in a sentence ! realy isnt that going just a little too far i realy just dont understand why we(USA) as a country have entertainment glorifying this ignorance?!? Now dont get me wrong i have adopted a few of these words or phrases only bc i am surounded by them constantly @ work from custies to employees... however i by no means have ever heard anything thing l...
(continues)
Whitehores

May 25, 2008, 11:41 AM
Your post was both uninformative, and mind-numbingly stupid.
hereticcavi

May 25, 2008, 11:44 AM
i now hate your life....and his post was funny.... JUNK 3 times, and what your doing is not only the same thing as we are. your just doing to us instead of the cust
Whitehores

May 25, 2008, 11:46 AM
So I'm showing disrespect towards disrespectful people?

By the way, his post is seemingly anti-ignorance but its the ugliest paragraph ever, he can't capitalize and it's one big run on sentence.
hereticcavi

May 25, 2008, 11:48 AM
i run on sentenced your mom
liquidfire

May 25, 2008, 2:49 PM
🤣

now THAT is the quote of the day!!
wearyrep

May 26, 2008, 5:20 AM
😳 🤣 🤣 that is funny.
wearyrep

May 26, 2008, 5:19 AM
whitehores...go away..you obviously think your special...oh wait your "special" alright 🤣 loser
I AM GOD

May 26, 2008, 7:36 AM
Damn you must be weary.....
alltelbran

May 26, 2008, 1:30 PM
Why Do you get on the website and read this forums ? Because it seem to me that you always have something rude to say , no matter what the post is ... you must have a horrible life to have so much anger in side that you have nothing better to do then talk Sh*t to everyone and about everything ppl post ...

If you dont like it Get a LIFE and STOP READING THEM ! 🤣
alltelbran

May 26, 2008, 1:44 PM
🙂
BigShowJB

May 25, 2008, 11:55 AM
welcome to the Phone scoop forums!!
Soimbored

May 26, 2008, 12:36 PM
I am, by no means, a grammer perfectionist, but.......WOW! Your whole paragraph attempts to insult America and its education system. I know American education isn't perfect. Not even close. However, your paragraph was riddled with more grammatical errors than what the people you were making fun of said.

So, you say they used "junk" three times in a sentence. If you look at what they said, it is actually three seperate sentences. "Yo showdy look at this junk. This junk is sweet, man. This junk is good." Aside from using "Yo shawdy" instead of "You should" their grammer was actually fine. Just because you wrote it as one long sentence doesn't mean it WAS one long sentence.

Just out of curiosity, are you a product of the American educat...
(continues)
I Sell Phones

May 26, 2008, 12:57 PM
Hey, if he wants to insult people while unknowingly insulting himself, during the course of unintentionally making himself look like a douche bag, let him. 😁
aavera

May 26, 2008, 1:21 PM
VictorZuluWhiskey said:
Now dont get me wrong i have adopted a few of these words or phrases only bc i am surounded by them constantly @ work from custies to employees...

no wonder the usa is one of the dumbest developed countries in the world

Thank you for proving your own point.
rjsumthin

May 26, 2008, 1:50 PM
I'm posting from a blackberry pearl so forgive my typos!

While I find it ironic that the grammatical complaint is coming from someone with obviously no grammar skills, it does sadden me!

The complete lack of vocabulary and verbiage in todays society is somewhat sickening. There has to be a synonym for the word "junk".

While I don't mind the slang, I just find it awkward how people allow themselves to sound so retarded. I understand its "in" and all but you figure the brain would tell you, "you sound like a moron stop it you illiterate fool".
Guess my anger at customers that talk so slurred or have a 12 word vocabulary is coming out now haha!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.