show all 20 replies

even the WALL STREET JOURNAL agrees

BigShowJB

May 22, 2008, 5:09 PM
sprint's service and products are better

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10415600/1/sprints-wi ... »
took

May 22, 2008, 5:52 PM
thats funny. A custy just came in with an old sprint Flex and fair plan no longer available and his experience with his son (at&t) and coworkers on Verizon; his service is crap. (his words)
johnnyslick

May 22, 2008, 8:44 PM
The fact is that Sprint is losing a million customers a quarter. If you insist that the service and the products themselves are just as good, fine. It must be something else. The customer service, perhaps? I believe that Sprint is the only major carrier in the US to outsource to India. And in the face of these losses, they're increasing the percentage of calls that get routed there. Does that sound like a good idea to you?
BigShowJB

May 23, 2008, 7:31 PM
I absolutely do not agree with sending hundreds if not thousands of good jobs to india where labor is cheap. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!

I would much rather pay a few dollars more for my service and get good CS than the BS that we get from Indian and Malaysian call centers
MadCatUSA

May 29, 2008, 12:40 PM
So, if we're doing so much outsourcing is there a HUGE new call center here in the Midwest and we're hiring like crazy?
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 11:50 AM
i think they realized all that outsurcing was a big mistake. i really hated talking to those people that had no idea what it was when i needed my lock code to adjust my SCI.
and they would repeat crap like crazy and think they had what you wanted on your account to find out later that it was not added or taken off.
i enjoyed talking to an american when i could get one.
BigShowJB

Jun 2, 2008, 11:52 AM
where in the midwest?
vzman23

May 22, 2008, 9:12 PM
smart sprint people 😳 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
MizzSprint

May 23, 2008, 10:21 AM
Excuse you
ralph_on_me

May 23, 2008, 11:58 AM
No, he was right. Thestreet.com is not the Wall Street Journal.
Ghosthendrikson

May 23, 2008, 7:47 PM
As Ralph so kindly pointed out, you are again too quick to come be snyde. Thestreet.com is in fact NOT The Wall Street Journal. Better luck next time.
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 11:54 AM
ha "the word on the street" is sprint is beter. 😕 🤣 😁
Ghosthendrikson

May 23, 2008, 7:46 PM
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Swing and a miss for 'ole BigShow
ihateeverything

May 23, 2008, 8:27 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
StarryNight

May 23, 2008, 9:38 AM
I definitely think Sprint's products and services are superior, but our customer service is in the toilet.

I have to say, though...after almost 3 years with the company and countless initiatives that were designed to "improve our positioning", I think Sprint is finally getting the hint. They're revamping our comp plan, our customer care, and giving the reps the ability to own the customer's issues at the point of sale to make it a one stop fix.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not holding my breath, but I do think we're finally beginning to see the light as a company and put ourselves in a position to take advantage of our sweet devices and our kick a$$ EVDO! It's gonna take some time but I think that after being down-trodden for so long, we'r...
(continues)
MizzSprint

May 23, 2008, 10:24 AM
They're starting to finally realize, that happy employees= happy customers.
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 11:57 AM
the pendulum swings!! 🙂
ihateeverything

May 23, 2008, 8:26 PM
Sprint gives you unlimited access while vzw charges per megabyte after five gigs. Who the **** would pay 60 a month and be ok with the 5 gig limit? I think that is the major flaw he found...I believe coverage is comparable.

Maybe vzw should not cap you at 5 gig like at&t..that would get them more business. Also, another thing he doesn't mention, is that vzw and at&t will give you a warning if they find you are uising too much data because they believe you are doing illegal things. After the warning if it happens again you will get cut off. Wow, fascism.
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 11:58 AM
so vzw is the castro of wireless??
d3ity

Jun 2, 2008, 12:07 PM
I'll completley agree with that.

That said, the ONLY... _ONLY_ thing I would ever get from sprint is an aircard

...besides my cheapass sero plan I still have for my i860 that I never use.
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 11:52 AM
i think it got better because all those that left unburdened the network!!!!!! 😛 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.