Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Sometimes....

fakename

May 21, 2008, 9:42 PM
Sometimes when I get really 'awesome' 😉 😉 customers I tend to stick to the rules very well. If I am able to waive a shipping charge in certain cercumstances but this d-bag is being, well, a d-bag I'll often pretend that it is impossible to waive it. All of the sudden it's out of my hands and you ABSOLUTELY have to pay the fee. Sorry buddy.

But it just seems the nicer custs are the more lenient I am with them, willing to do almost anything, but as soon as they are jerks to me...welp. there's just 'simply nothing i can do! sorry!'

mwah mwah mwah 😈
USCCbaby

May 22, 2008, 4:27 PM
Dido! 😁
took

May 22, 2008, 5:07 PM
im the same way in store... if they have to pay a deposit and such and they are nice and calm, they explain they want something fun but not to extravegant and moderatley priced.. ill try to get em into an LG8350 or Samsung 540/550 and cut the price as much as i can and stay profitable. Even call my rep to see if we can waive their act fees... As long as they are nice, otherwise they can eat it and get a samsung u340/ Moto 315 when they ask for free phones...
I_need_a _new_job

May 23, 2008, 1:09 AM
When I get really horrible customers, who are screaming and cussing through out the claims process, I secretly hope that there claim is denied. I know it sounds mean but those a*&holes don't deserve a phone.

But on the other hand when someone is really really nice I feel really bad when I have to deny there claim...especially if they are nice even after I have told them we can't send them a phone.
fakename

May 23, 2008, 1:05 PM
I KNOW! I hate that too. I really push for the cust to be able to get the new phn if they're nice. But if they escalate...sometimes I just hope the escalations agnt told them what's up. I hate it when I tell them something (somthing that is completely by the rules) then they talk to someone else... and they let it slide! Ugh! Why did I even waste my time?
VZWrara

May 24, 2008, 11:34 AM
there is nothing worse than trying to follow policy and dealing with an irate customer, to have your manager turn around and not just tell them "o ok, ill make an exception this once" but instead not even look at you while they act like gee i dont know why my employee didnt tell you about our every phone is free special. and then the cust thinks you werent doing you job correctly or are just a jerk...
hereticcavi

May 24, 2008, 1:39 PM
my store manager will back us 100% of the time
liquidfire

May 23, 2008, 10:07 AM
maybe one day in the far off future, custys will learn that the nicer they are to us, the nicer we will be to them and the more we will offer them. but im not holding my breath on that one

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.