Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

UUGGHHH I need to vent

caraye1

May 21, 2008, 2:11 PM
I have a customer that is a very needy customer. He started with a razor and after having problems he through a fit until his warranty replacement could be a different model. I didn't blame him because of all the issues. However, HE made the choice to get a Samsung U340. He hates this phone and hasn't liked it from the beginning. He comes in to turn the vibrate option on because he doesn't know how. He comes in and says it's broke just to find out it needs charged. He drives me NUTS!!! To top it all off... today he comes waltzin in and I immediately said to myself, "oh great" and he said his phone won't charge. I looked at his charge port and it was completely broken, like bouncing around the inside of the phone. Not only that, the c...
(continues)
Johanisu19

May 21, 2008, 2:39 PM
had one of those it was great she did not get that warranty does not always replace but fixes the phone and if it can't be fixed it may be replaced but it may not be a NEW phone.
soulsharborax

May 21, 2008, 3:00 PM
maybe i just come off as a person not to act like that to..but if someone did...i would clock out..follow them home and make them bleed
TacTiqs

May 22, 2008, 7:57 AM
Now you know it was ALL your fault, right?? LoL

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.