Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Those surplus checks are f**kin' awesome!

kickmeoffphonescoop

May 20, 2008, 6:59 PM
What if someone told you that every moron with a mostly disposable income was getting a $600 check - and up to $1,200 if they're the type that likes to make love without protection?

Well that's what is happening!

And guess what? They just want to buy stupid stuff like PHONES!

This is like a dream come true.

"Sir, you have a $400 deposit."

"No problem! I got $600 in my pocket!

"The phone is $50. I have an idea. Since Bluetooth headsets expire after one year, we should go ahead and get you two of those today."

"TWO! HELL YES! I'M RICH BIATCH!

Yay.
llama

May 20, 2008, 7:09 PM
Sir, they really are NOT surplus checks.
kickmeoffphonescoop

May 20, 2008, 7:15 PM
Technically, you're right.

But apparently, we've got the money to give away.

Apparently, spending a MEASLY $3 Billion a week in Iraq lets us get another $600 a head.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Go Obama!
OfAMightDivine

May 21, 2008, 12:30 AM
Because our roads are all in perfect condition, all the gangs get along, and we CERTAINLY know how awesome our education system is!
DarkStar

May 23, 2008, 3:39 PM
Thats right. Go muslim terrorist Barak Hussein Obama
yoboy8

May 21, 2008, 9:07 AM
what the hell do you mean "bluetooths expire after one year"? 🤨
gozvzw

May 21, 2008, 10:51 AM
While the STIMILUS checks are getting me more sales and put an extra $600 in my savings, they were a wast of money. The amount of money the government is giving out with this could have a made a pretty big dent on the national debt. I think the US government could be a potential pre pay customer... 🤣
took

May 22, 2008, 7:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! WAHAHAHAHA WOW WHEH that was really really unexpected but true... Clinton did lots to disarm our military of things we didnt need... IE we were working twards peace, and peacible interactions with other countries. And that DUMMIE left office with a surplus... MORE MONIES!!! Then Bush took over and now we are looking at the cusp of another resession, just to put the nail in the coffin though, lets throw out free money... to pay bills or on things you want (an for the avg person go more in debt) Bush and i LOVE defecits
PhoneyName

May 23, 2008, 5:20 PM
Well, the money wouldn't actually put a dent in the national debt, because we borrowed the money, meaning it increased the debt by a truly frightening amount. Still a little goofy, if you ask me...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.