Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

What do you do...

Sonniku

May 17, 2008, 12:15 PM
...during the dead times at work? 😁 I'm brushing up on my "conversation japanese" 🙂
bigmike99s

May 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
I watch movies on my phone. And if my boss is here we watch his slingbox and its hooked to his on demand thru comcast its sweet. 1000's of movies on demand from your phone 😳
Sonniku

May 17, 2008, 12:20 PM
😳 what do you have? i seriously need to see if i can set a slingbox up to my phone.
bigmike99s

May 17, 2008, 12:26 PM
he has a htc tilt (8925). slingbox works with windows mobile phones and some palm and the verizon blackberry. Go to slingmedia.com. You have to buy the slingbox itself its like 120, and it hooks to your cable. now when you change channels on your phone it will actually change channels on your tv so hook it to a tv u dont use regularly. then the software is like 30 bucks and you download to your phone. thats it so 150 bucks total and your up and going for the rest of your life.
vindawg

May 17, 2008, 12:27 PM
Does it work for the GSM blackberry 8120?
bigmike99s

May 17, 2008, 12:29 PM
im not totally sure really i know i have a 8310 and it work work but it works with edge and 3g. I dont know go to slingmedia.com and it will tell you. Oh and i forgot to mention you can watch your dvr and everything with it it completly controls all functions on your cable box its sweet.
vindawg

May 17, 2008, 12:30 PM
Dude that is pretty tight, it is edge capable so I am pretty sure that it will work just fine, but I will check it out for sure.
bigmike99s

May 17, 2008, 12:35 PM
ya its a little choppy on edge but it works fine. On the tilt it looks crazy good. I was really surprised.
BigShowJB

May 17, 2008, 12:22 PM
drink coffee, tweak my fantasy baseball& football teams, try to get blumpkins from tthe hot college chick walking the mall...
Sonniku

May 17, 2008, 1:29 PM
😢 makes me wish i worked in a mall... 😁
liquidfire

May 19, 2008, 9:53 AM
TETRIS 😁
X_MONKEY_X

May 19, 2008, 7:44 PM
i work at a corporate store in a mall. we make fun of certain ppl as they walk by.
Deadeye-Jim

May 19, 2008, 10:06 PM
call center here, no real dead times. mostly i try to get a single charming sentence or two in with nearby girls before the next bastid rings in.

or maybe a post here.

*ding!*
MadCatUSA

Jun 3, 2008, 10:27 AM
I used to work for Radio Shack in a mall... Had a guy that walked the mall daily, in a skirt... Did NOT have the legs for it... 🤣 Some days he would wear a kilt, but there were a lot of days where it was obviously a skirt.
FnKillMeNow

Jul 9, 2008, 6:02 PM
😳
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 9:59 PM
i jump on here or craigslist and poke fun of the adds in the personal sections.
Or youtube on my phone
took

Jun 2, 2008, 11:11 PM
maybe brush up on your conversationAL english :L
M15TER P1NK

Jun 3, 2008, 11:57 AM
I try and find innane tasks for you to complete...

ps. were about to stock some accessories!
zeebull

Jun 9, 2008, 5:48 PM
here i am.........again
learninghome

Jul 9, 2008, 5:57 PM
I'm learning French, and I'm practicing my Futhark. I'm trying to write as fast as possible without mangling the shape, although it wasn't meant to be handwriting, so it's hard to do.

When the chats get slow or all the customers I'm talking to are busy clicking around, I'm probably eating M&Ms or on here 😛
attwork

Jul 9, 2008, 6:01 PM
Please stop necro posting....

its only a couple months back, but still...

Thanks.
FnKillMeNow

Jul 9, 2008, 6:03 PM
mostly get on here....we're blocked from basically everywhere on the internet. and i text message a lot. right now i'm actually planning my weekend.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.