i hate people...

inked n poked.

May 12, 2008, 11:40 AM
that tell me i dont know jack.

i go by policy.

so dont tell me im ignorant.
bfs1985

May 12, 2008, 11:53 AM
I hear that all of the time...i always end up telling these people that i have a house, cars, and bills that i have to pay and that i can not break policy for them and lose my job. Most of the time they look at me and go...ohhh 👀
inked n poked.

May 12, 2008, 11:55 AM
that EVERYONE knew how to do that.

DONT tell someone one thing, and just because WE cant do it, and other people can, were wrong?

im pissed right now.

this is the FIRST time i have ever gotted mad at someone on the job.

weird, i know, but truthful.
motodude69

May 12, 2008, 11:57 AM
Hope it helps...
shortnsweet

May 13, 2008, 2:01 PM
I hate when I tell a customer with a problem that I understand and they tell me I don't understand just because I can't help them because THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME THEIR SOCIAL! Being indirect I can only do so much, if they would rather go stand in line for 45 mins and get treated like **** at the corporate store we have here feel free, they don't need the social to get onto an account.
ihateeverything

May 13, 2008, 2:08 PM
We don't need the social for 2 of the three companies we sell. The one that does is the last 4 digits. If theyre opening a new account then we need it yeah. So I don't know. They're all asshats anyway.
took

May 13, 2008, 2:41 PM
samn boat here and they prattle off the account holders name like it helps... or when they arent authorized but they say they are and you ask them for the password and they dont know it.... I mean fo real people!!! if i ransacked your garbage.. grabbed an old bill and went in with a number and account holders name i could do what your doing! are you comfortable with that? oh i can add 3 lines with a name and cell number? AWSOME! But then they bitch about fraud when it hits their account!
ihateeverything

May 13, 2008, 2:43 PM
Authentication is important..but at the same time what can they do if they falsify account holder info? If joe blow gets a bill for cells he doesnt have he'll call up the company and put an end to it.
took

May 13, 2008, 2:56 PM
thats what im saying... its OUR job to ensure that that doesnt happen by proper authentication... If the customer is ill prepared to properly verify the account then they shouldnt get snappish...
shortnsweet

May 13, 2008, 2:59 PM
Exact-freaking-ly! 😲 Who would have guessed something with a bill is going to need verified?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.